𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐲𝐚

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐲𝐚. She wanted to see him after being introduced to him by Gyomei.

For a while now her and Genya had gotten along fairly well, after looking past him rough exterior he was just a little cutie in her mind.

Genya just like Mui looked at her like an older sister he wished he had. Plus he was very protective over her.

Even though they weren't the same rank he , just like Aoi scolding her if she got hurt. Even though she is stronger than him by a long shot.

But she just loved the way he worried for her and how his eyes would light up at her presence.

So she was walking to the Stone pillars estate, Kanzaki also was going to his estate to meditate with Gyomei under a request by him. Of course she couldn't refuse, Gyomei was a gentle giant who was also a power house as a demon slayer. Naturally she would respect him.

While walking she remembered that Shinobu told her she needed her monthly physical soon. Kanzaki made a mental note and hurried to the estate.

Genya was sitting on the patio with Gyomei, most likely meditating. She didn't want to interfere sense they looked so concentrated. Kanzaki decided to just take a seat and watch them. She too felt the calming aura off both of them.

After a short few minutes they both finished the meditation and both opened their eyes to see her just sitting in the grass playing with a butterfly. In Genya's eyes she was like an angel blessed from above. He also knew how Gyomei liked to be around her as well.

"Kanzaki-chan!" Genya shouted as he walked to where the woman was sitting. When she saw him coming her way with Gyomei following behind she smiled brightly at the both of them.

"Ah Genya, Gyomei-san! I'm glad I didn't interrupt your practice. I hope everything with the both of you is alright." Genya smiled shyly and nodded. He liked how she took tabs on those she cared about and how passionate she was about it.

"Yes, Kanzaki-chan how is your sister Aoi? Is she in good care at the Butterfly estate?" Kanzaki smiled. Gyomei could feel her pleasant aura forming around her. It felt comforting, like a warm cup of tea in the dead of winter.

"Ah. my sister is fine, as I hope the same sticks with you Genya, but I just wanted to come her and check up on both of you and see how you two are doing?" Genya explained how his training with Gyomei was harsh but fair. Gyomei also told her about his recent mission while walking to have a seat on his patio to continue the conversation.

Kanzaki knew Gyomei loved cats and either was the owner of some strays that happen to wonder around his estate or ones he take care of if they were injured for a while.

As Genya was off somewhere, most likely heading to the butterfly estate for Shinobu. Kanzaki and Gyomei talked about auras and spirituality and what not.

"Gyomei-san?" Kanzaki asked. Gyomei could sense her impending question from the feeling he took off her.

"Yes, Kanzaki-chan?" He replied mannered as possible. "Do you ever think what if you died in batte. What would you feel? Accomplished? Proud you died with your sword or ashamed? Would you worry for those you left behind?" She asked with the multiple questions she had asked him.

To (y/n) she thought about how Gyomei was wise in her view of thought. Whenever she needed to ask about the universe she would talk to him and somehow make her feel better about the odds in the harsh cruel world they were forced into.

"I belive you worry for those you would leave behind more. Worry for what message you leave behind rather what you wished you could have said. Not shame or pride. Just words."

She nodded in understandment.

'Rather what you wished you could have said.."

Kanzaki smiled at her blind companion and he could feel her aura change. It was brighter and more lively like her. He could sense her winning smile. It made him break out into a small smile as well.

Maybe one day the gods would bless him enough to forever feel her happiness and her loving aura for the rest of his life and hers.

Together...

▀▄▀▄▀▄ 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓.𝐁𝐘𝐄 ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Sorry for shorter chap..Not fully proofread.