𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒+ 𝐄𝐩𝐢 ❄

Here are the several endings in alphabetical order.. btw each ending may be short  and sweet or kinda the same.

 btw each ending may be short  and sweet or kinda the same

Giyuu

"Isn't the moon beautiful (Y/n)? Giyu asked as he gently held he shoulders. When he felt her touch and turned around to smile at him.

He felt a wave of relief,  he always thought is would be someone else or someone who deserves her. But he was happy he sent the letter tonight.

"It is..Giyu"

She stood up and walked to him and hugged him tightly. Hiding her expression in his chest. The silence was welcoming, and warm. Giyuu wanted to hold onto the moment forever.

"Giyu?"
"Yes (y/n)?"

....

"What took you so long?"

She started to giggle as he turned red and tried to explain how they were both busy with work and other things. But reality was he was too shy and scared of rejection.

"I really did want to confess tonight due to the fireworks and such but.."

He stopped when her hand intertwined with his. Pointing up at the sky for the show had begun.

"For ever how long you could have taken, Giyu...

I would have waited forever if needed.." she said as the first firework shot into the dark sky. The two new star crossed lovers watched them together.

Gyomei

"The moon is beautiful isn't it (y/n)?" Gyomei asked already sensing her happiness. She didn't have to speak to let her emotions flow.

She stood up and hugged Gyomei. She was happy he loved her and wanted to be with her. The same for him. He never wanted anyone else more than her.

"Thank you Gyomei, I do not think I can ever thank you enough for the happiness you have brought me tonight."

"You don't have to (Y/n), I will always love you." He said as he placed a gently kiss on her forehead.

The gentle monk and his lover looked at the empty night sky full of stars twinkling.

"Gyomei? The stars are beautiful tonight... and I am glad tonight you confessed right before the fireworks.

He nodded and placed his haori on her just in case she got cold.

"I bet you look even more beautiful (y/n).."