𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

Sanemi and Kanzaki returned from their mission victorious

Sanemi and Kanzaki returned from their mission victorious. The demon showed themselves at the moment before the sun rose. Which made exactly no sense but a win is a win.

Sanemi offered to walk her directly to the Ice estate, which also meant he had to speak with Aoi and give her a fully detailed report in how and what he did to protect his sister.

Which he didn't care for..but still did when (Y/n) told him if he wanted to be better for him and his brother he should start here.

As they both walked in, Giyu came running and tackled her into a bear hug. Sabito coming to first push Sanemi out of the estate and flipping him off. Second he also hugged Kanzaki. The two water pillars were speaking at the same time and too quickly.

"WAIT wait, tomi, sabi whats wrong? Did something happen?" (Y/n) asked holding both their faces. The two knew she woke up but hadn't seen her. But by telling how Sabito's own silver eyes were glossy something to make him crack had to be bad.

"Urokodaki replied to the letter...he wants us to return home.."

Oh boy this wasn't good at all.

❄❄

"We thought you finally kicked the bucket old man! We came all the way here just for you to hit us with a stick! The hell?"

"Sabito even pushed Shinazugawa as an excuse for this.."

"Are you okay Urokodaki-sensei?"

By those three lines you can guess who asked what. The travel over to the mountain was a few days but they made it to the old mountain to see their beloved sensei.

Well only one thought this. The other two were either confused or getting hit with sticks for cursing.

Sakonji sat peaceful like with his primes student looking afraid and worried. He just sat there with his mask lifted and drank his tea. 
"So why did none of you tell me (Y/n) fought an upper moon?"

The trio froze.

Sabito and Kanzaki glanced at Giyu..

"I-I forgot to mention it in the letter...."

"OH MY FUCKING GO-"

The two now water pillars got a very good talking to. "Urokodaki-sensei maybe you shou-"

"Shhhh, How are you my student?"

"I SMELL FUCKING FAVORTISM!"
"Did you finish the 10,000 strikes yet?"

".."

Yeah this was there whole day..

Giyu was walking with (Y/n) to get firewood, while doing so he and her were having a conversation about the fight with upper three.

"You were scared? Really I thought you'd be excited.."

"I was scared about if i lost, not about the experience..I was worried I would leave important people behind, how they would grieve."

It was notable that both pillars had lost people in their lives, the unbearable idea of dying and leaving them behind with another loss hurt the ice pillar.

And even more the other water pillar, felt his whole world shift at the thought too.

He didn't want her to leave, leave him alone again..he wanted to be by her side and be loved by her..

The wave a sadness flowed through his mind like a stream, dropping the wood his breath became heavy and uneven. He was holding his head and was crying.

He was having a panic attack.

"Giyu? GIYU!"

(Y/n) ran to his side and held him close, telling him to focus and to breath. "Inhale for me tomi kay?" Something only happening few times in both their lives. Giyu has came to (Y/n) for his stress and doubts. He couldn't go to his best friend out of fear being called weak or just the fact Sabito would not know what to do.

But she did.

She asked him calm and simple questions, telling him to squeeze her hand if he needed to, clinging to her at times. She counted with him and said his name back and forth. Within a few silent moments of quiet sobs and mumbled 'please don't leave me' and 'I don't want to be alone' she got him to calm down.

Kanzaki lifted him up like a husband do to a bride and walked with the wood in a knot on her back, back into the small hut. Sabito was inside with Urokodaki talking about something until they saw the two of them.

Asking questions and also getting Giyu out of her grip, which didn't work. He stayed there and held her tightly as he could. Sabito felt envy within in him, but the feeling of his best friend being hurt out weighed it.

That night was a night a panic but also sereneness..

The next morning Sabito sat with (Y/n) on a roof.

"(Y/n) do you honest to god think...we can beat him? I mean you saw how close I was to dying in final selection..what if we die before getting there.."

Kanzaki looked toward the peach male, his eyes spoke more than enough for him..

"C'mere you oaf."

He reluctantly crawled over to where she was sitting and sat her in his lap. He hugged her tightly as he said out all his insecurities he has held back into his mind.

"Shhh sabi we can do it, your stronger now. We will win this together kay?" She rubbed his back and eased him into a calm state. The scar lining his cheek, she rubbed with her thumb to help more.

He hoped the plan would work and also they would win..

But for right now he just soaked up her love and embrace. This was worth the whole world to come back..

1. why are so many people now following me and also saying my books are good? Here are people worthy of attention:

-KARUKI too kind person

--TOJISLUT has books to read and a graphics book!

-steqhy bby pillar crack book, amazing go read!

-Obanaiswaifu just...chefs kiss go! GO NOW!

-WhoAteMyLobster has some request asked

-EMOPHASEWHENIWASAKID Has some request by me!

-e-frog gives amazing support!

PhoenixBlaze1412 -amazing douma book and also...Michi-nii!!! Super cute too!!

Yeah just a few, but they are really great..