𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬. Kanzaki stood up from her kneeling position. She stretched herself after sitting that long. She then felt a tap on her shoulder.

When she turned around and saw none other than Tengen.

"Ah! Kanzaki-chan! Looking extra flamboyant today! You even used the word perfectly, just like you!" Tengen said as he raised her hand to gently place a kiss on it. In the corner of his eye he could see Tomioka trying to forcefully stop Sabito from attacking.

It just brought a sly smile to the sound pillars face that his comrades could get that jealous. But who wouldn't. Kanzaki (y/n) was a beautiful woman and an even better swords woman as well.

Placing herself as the strongest female swordswoman in all of japan. Her skill proved her talents.

Kanzaki smiled sweetly at Tengen and took her hand out of his grip. She was going to go walk to the butterfly estate to check on her sister Aoi but the flame pillar stopped her.

"Kanzaki-chan! Would you like to join me for our lunch?" He said with his everlasting smile. "I would love to Rengoku-san but I need to quickly check on my sister. So please excuse me to do so."

"Ah! Wait Zaki-chan! Can we join you?" Sabito said walking up with Giyu. She quickly nodded, not even clearly paying attention to her other surroundings.

"Hey! Kanzaki-chan? What about me?" "Or me?"

Too many other voices were clouding her hearing. So rather than try and ignore it she just agreed to it all.

"You may all join the lunch. I just really need to check on my dear sister at the moment. Please understand but I will be there. You all can choose the place."

Kanzaki hurried to the butterfly estate. Even though she wasn't injured and knew Aoi wasn't either, (Y/n) just needed to see her to calm both her and Aoi's nerves.

Just like Kanao to Shinobu. Aoi's was (Y/n) adoptive sister. But she loved her as if she was her own child. After training with Urokodaki with Sabito and Giyu she became a demon slayer with them and soon pillars.

She adopted Aoi after a mission when she saw her family had been killed by demons. Rather than let her go to an orphanage she just took her in on her own.

Aoi loved her sister dearly and bossed her around like she was a patient of hers at any given time. But she only did it out of love.

"Hello Kanzaki-sama!" The three young butterfly triplets said as she entered the hospital ward.

She then heard shouting and whining.

She just knew it was her younger sister.

So with an annoyed eye roll, (Y/n) walked into the room. Lightly knocking before entering.