𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

Kanzaki was walking and holding Muichiro's and Obanai's hand again

Kanzaki was walking and holding Muichiro's and Obanai's hand again. She still did not know about both glaring at each other behind her head.

Even though she practically raised Muichiro since he became a demon slayer and protected him from the others or more powerful demons. She was the only one he was genuinely kind to including her sister Aoi. 

Both the sisters didn't get on his nerves. Well Aoi was a little different but (Y/n) never. He could never hold a grunge or attitude to her, nor even raise his tone at her. But to everyone else was fair game.

Obanai was the same more or so.

Instead he ignored everyone else and mainly listened to Kanzaki and their master. She never saw him as a freak or as a monster of some sort when they met. She just smiled warmly at him and told him that everyone is beautiful in their own way. Also if anyone questioned him for his mask, to tell her immediately or tell Aoi and they will handle it.

That was another thing as well. Her younger sister. 

Even though Aoi can be seen as rude or bossy, she looked up to her older sister. Someone whose presence just demanded attention and respect. Her sister was a powerhouse in the demon slayer corps. An angel to the humans and  demons worse nightmare.

Obanai glanced at her, just looking at how she forever has a resting face of peace and kindness. Even in the worse of times she remains the same. Just perfect and lovely like her.

But in both, both the young Mist pillar and Serpent pillar both thought:

You make me want to believe in hope again, that not all things are dreadful...

You make me feel alive again. Want to live again. 

Want to try and be happy again.

While both were interlocked of hands,  kanazaki forced their hands to let go once she saw Mitsuri the Love pillar fell into the sand. Being the kind soul she was, Kanzaki ran forward to see if the mochi haired girl was alright.

"Mitsuri! Please be careful! Today is our rest day! I do not want to see you do anymore heavy lifting, if need be me or Uzui and the others can do it." The ice pillar said, as she ran towards her, the little towel covering her can off into the wind. Sanemi picked it up grumbling at how she just ran off to help his fellow slayer and not be careful herself.

But when it came off they all stopped and paused to see her body.

Scared arms and legs, but beautifully sculpted.

Almost like the Greek goddess Aphrodite had blessed her personally.

Her (s/c) shining in the warm sun and her( favorite color) bathing suite went with it perfectly. She truly was magnificent. 

"Ah! Kanzaki-chan! I'm, sorry for worrying you. I just say a pretty sea shell and wanted to grab it, to give to you." Mitsuri said feeling guilty her comrade had to lift her up and check if she had anything wrong. But in her mind, deep withing herself.