𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

Sanemi waited in the room with the sleeping ice pillar

He was anxious, tired and angry. Mostly angry.

Going on to think about he could have been there or have taken the mission, or how he could've gone on that mission with Kyojuro. How he should've been there. Been there to protect her, the person he cares more than anyone in the world for.

He stared at her sleeping form, smiling softly at how he was happy she was alive at least.
"Don't die on me, your here that. I don't want you to leave me too.."

Sanemi rested his head down beside hers and slowly drifted into a dreamless slumber..

Silently hoping that she would awaken when he awoken too..

...

Aoi was seated beside Sabito, the man she looked at like an older brother.  The two of them sat in silence as they both felt the overwhelming amount of fear running through them.

He glanced at Aoi, seeing her shiver from the chills. He brought her close to him and hugged her side. Making her feel a little more at ease. If it were up to him...

He would have wished ut was him on that bed and not (y/n)..

...

Giyu was with Tanjiro as the boy sobbed. He felt like if he were to have been stronger than maybe he would have helped some more.

Giyu had his head down. Tear stains all over his face. He had been in that room almost every dam hour. But she wasn't awake.

Other demon slayers and people had been in the room to see if she would had been okay or not. But no avail.

Giyu felt his world collapse. Well it was. She was his world. She brought both him and Sabito happiness. Even with her original best friend gone. (Y/n) pushed through.

He had already sent letters to Sakonji and told him the news. He hasn't received any back..

Both water pillars could only pray as they both thought..

'What ever you do God...please don't take her away from me...I need her..'

Time can only tell..

❄❄

Muichiro walked down the hall of the hospital ward. He walked straight to Kanzaki's room. He sat down on her bed. Placing some cookies beside her, some he made..sadly alone this time.

He cuddled up next to her, staring at her face. The face he could draw perfectly from memory. He could never forget her..how could he?

Holding he hand in his, he could feel the warmth. He glanced at her closed eyes. The   calm expression on her face put him both at ease and at fear.