4. She couldn't feel her legs.

She couldn't feel her legs.

Mikasa stared at the limp appendages she called legs that were stretched out in front of her.

Was she paralyzed?

She turned her gaze over to the two men sleeping soundly beside her.

Both their backs were turned to her as Eren spooned Armin from behind, his hair flowing out against the pillow cushioning them both. Their cuddling would almost be cute to her if it weren't for the fact that they were snoring loudly.

She turned her eyes over to Eren's large window to see the sunlight streaming through the transparent glass. A beautiful clear sky greets her with a good morning.

She sat up on the bed and sighed.

Last night was...

Unforgettable.

She never knew another human could make her feel that way, she smiled inwardly, knowing that she was no longer innocent.

"Well, I don't know whether to be jealous or laugh at how cute they look," a voice broke her out of her thoughts.

She looked at the door, a fresh face queen smiled regally at her, she smiled back at Historia, greeting her.

"Why don't we go down for some breakfast and give these two their privacy?" Historia winked, Mikasa nodded feeling her stomach rumble.

She slowly got off the bed, her legs trembled slightly under her weight since it was feeling lifeless. She tried walking it off, keeping her face neutral, that was until her knees buckled and she fell into Historia.

She grabbed onto the tiny girl trying to break her fall.

"I'm so sorry," She quickly apologizes but was startled by how red Historia's face was.

It was then Mikasa realized she was grabbing something extremely... soft.

She looked down to see her palming Historia's breasts. Why the fuck was that what she grabbed?

She pulled her hands away from the smaller girl completely embarrassed.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean-"

"No, it's fine. I should've known how disoriented you'd be from just waking up. Let's just forget it, shall we?" The blonde queen's face was still bright red.

Mikasa cleared her slightly sore throat then nodded, they both left the room allowing Eren and Armin to finally cuddle in peace.

The walk down the halls was awkwardly silent as anyone would expect. Mikasa immediately felt uncomfortable. She hated awkward silence.

"Mikasa! My love!" Jean's voice shouted from behind them. They turned to see him happily running down the hallway towards his dark-haired bride. He smiled happily at her, she nodded at him, acknowledging his presence.

"Good morning Jean, uh, my love." She attempted to sound endearing.

"Good morning my love, good morning Historia. Where are you girls headed?" Jean cocked a brow. Historia grinned happily seeing an opportunity to break the awkwardness.