16. Wake up, dwarf dick.

"Wake up, dwarf dick. I brought someone to see you,"

Eren groaned at the sudden intruder in his room. He slapped the nearest pillow over his face telling the person he was in no mood to talk.

They chuckled.

"Fine then, if that's the way you want to play it. Albert! Attack!"

Eren then felt the tiniest flop onto his stomach followed by loud baby-like giggles.

"Wake up, uncle Ereh! I know you're not sleeping! You always snore loud as heck!"

"Language, Albert,"

"Sorry, papa. What's a dick?"

Eren let out the loudest laugh. He removed the pillow to see the child's happy eyes staring at him.

He grabbed the little peanut and embraced him in the tightest hug he could give.

"C-can't b-breathe!" Albert rasped for air. Eren tightened his hold for a fraction of a second before releasing him. Albert inhaled the fattest breath dramatically.

"I missed you, buddy,"

Albert grinned widely.

"I missed you too, uncle Ereh! I brought you some flowers- oh no!" Albert saw the crumpled-up petals in his hands, his chubby face dropped into a frown.

Eren plucked the sole surviving flower out of his tiny hand and smiled at it. He tucked it into his hair directly above his ear.

"How do I look, Albert?"

Albert raised his eyes to Eren, the mere sight of how ridiculous his uncle looked broke him into fits of giggles.

"Ok you two, times up. Eren get dressed, we have somewhere we need to be,"

"Where?" Eren grew curious for he was not made aware of any plans he has.

"You'll see. C'mon squirt, let's give your uncle some privacy, and let's also never ask what a dick is again, especially to mommy, ok?" Armin explained to Albert as they waddled out of the room.

Eren sighed, feeling confused. He didn't know why Armin would come into his hospital room the very morning he was issued to be discharged and tried to take him somewhere. But Eren didn't care.

But he does hope there will be free food.

Eren soon after left his room, fully dressed in a pair of form-fitting grey trousers and a white button-down shirt. He decided to leave the flower in his hair for it would make Albert happy.

He met them in the hallway.

"Is that all your stuff?" Armin pointed at the small bag Eren was holding, he nodded.

"Great, I already talk to your doctor and he said you're free to leave anytime. Let's go," Armin turned to leave whilst holding his son's hand.

"Still not going to tell me, huh?" Eren causally began following them with one hand in his pocket, he didn't like being left in the dark.