27. Home.

Home.

When you think of this word, maybe a particular place pops into mind. Maybe even more than one. A house, a town, a village, possibly a country.

Mikasa was once like this.

When she was five, she thought home was the cottage she lived in with her parents. When she was ten, she thought home was the house she shared with the Jaegers. When she was fifteen, she thought her home was Paradis island.

But it wasn't. It never was.

As she looked at her daughter sleeping soundly in her cot, she realized that home isn't a place but with the person you love the most, or in her case the persons.

She silently closed the door, tiptoeing to the bedroom she shared with her beloved. It's been five days since she and her family returned to Paradis and today was the day all of her friends were coming to meet her again and be introduced to Erika.

The night they first arrived, Mikasa had no idea where they would be staying, however, Eren calmly explained that she did know where they would be living. He took her hand and led her to the Historia's cottage from the wedding games. Eren explained that while she won the castle, the kingdom, the title as ruler, and all the treasury, all Eren asked for in return was the plain, old cottage stuck in the middle of the woods.

He had it refurbished before he left, wanting to make a wholesome appearance for Mikasa. Luckily, he had all three bedrooms furnished (just in case Mikasa ever got mad at him and kicks him out of the master bedroom, he'll have somewhere to sleep) but it turned around to become a bigger blessing since Erika could get her own room.

Didn't really matter though, since every night upon their return she crept into their room and squeezed her way in between them, which ended up in her being cuddled by both parents.

Mikasa found it cute at first but it was beginning to get concerning. Especially since she wasn't able to be intimate with Eren since her return. Is it always going to be like this? Will she become dried up from the lack of sex because their child keeps cock-blocking her?

She sighed and entered her own bedroom, expecting to see Eren sprawled off on the bed just the way she left him before she took Erika to her own room and then took a shower. But, the brunette wasn't on the bed.

Strange, she thought as she turned around about to close the door. However, a large, tan hand moved in from the side of her head and pushed against the door, shutting it for her.

She felt his presence from behind.

A shiver flew its way up her spine.

"It's been three fucking years, Mikasa," his voice was deeper, rougher, due to him just waking up. Her pussy inadvertently clenched at the low tone.

He still has that hold over her.

Eren pushed his long, ridged body closer to hers, and placed another hand against the door, confining her in place. She gulped at his words and tightened the towel around her chest.

"So you hadn't taken anyone else since I left?" She questioned, inquisitively.

He smiled and lowered his head to where his lips could touch her ear.