11. I KNEW IT!

"I KNEW IT!"

Mikasa looked at the pointed finger of the intruder, still frozen in place.

"Armin-"

"Don't 'Armin' me! I saw it!" Armin's face was flushed.

"You!" He pointed at Eren, "Your face was in her... parts!"

"Calm down, buddy-"

"You're telling me to be calm, right now? With your dick out?"

Crap, they were still exposed.

The lovers reached for their clothing, trying to be decent in front of their best friend as he rambled on insensibly.

"I knew I wasn't crazy to think you two were acting weird when she got back! You were both so... calm and docile about each other's relationships. I knew something was off! I just knew!"

"Armin," Eren tried to pacify his friend's ramblings after getting dressed.

"And when Annie and I were walking we ran into Historia and she said she got separated from you and I came to find you whilst Annie took her back to the cottage. I found this pond and heard screaming behind the waterfall and thought 'someone might be hurt, maybe someone is dying, maybe I should be a good soldier and help out!"

He finally turned back to the two.

"Come to find out it was just you two fricking each other!" He yelled dramatically.

"Well, we technically weren't fucking," Eren muttered under his breath as Mikasa rubbed her arm guiltily.

"Are you mad at us, Armin?" She questioned in a low voice.

Someone as morally driven as Armin must be disappointed in seeing his friends cheat on their spouses. Perhaps he'll go back and tell the others everything and they'll be shamed. Or worse.

Perhaps he won't want to be their friend anymore.

"Are you kidding?" He gritted out. "Mad?"

He narrowed his eyes.

"I'm fucking elated!"

What.

"I wanted you two to stop being dumb and get together since we were old enough to realize what feelings were! There was always weird tension between you two and I always felt like a third wheel! Thank Ymir you two came to your senses! So, when are you calling off the wedding?"

What.

"Armin, we aren't together... what you just saw, it was just uhm-" Mikasa was unsure of how to explain it.

"Teaching lessons," Eren shrugged impassively, looking far less interested in the conversation than both of his friends.

"She came to me and asked me how to pleasure a man and I showed her,"

Armin wasn't convinced.

"It didn't seem like you were exactly 'showing' her anything by eating her assho-"