13. It's like she was in a dream.

It's like she was in a dream.

Though her face was stoic, and her eyes were dull, in her mind she was replaying the events of the night prior.

She couldn't stop seeing it, feeling it, feeling him.

If she imagines it hard enough, it's almost as if she was there again.

Her stomach fluttered at the images her memory painted, her breaths deepened at the sudden thumping of her heart. She didn't know what to make of what she's feeling, maybe she's about to explode.

A round, ceramic plate cluttered in front of her on the table.

"Hey, you okay? You look kinda flushed,"

Mikasa's trance was finally broken by Niccolo, who set her breakfast in front of her. She didn't know what was on the plate but it looked delicious. Right, she's no longer alone with Eren in the kitchen, instead, she's surrounded by all the women with whom she shares a room.

They sat together at the kitchen table whilst Niccolo served them his breakfast special (of which Sasha got the most shares.)

"I'm fine, Niccolo. Thank you for asking," she picked up her fork deciding she should focus on something that doesn't have stunning green eyes or addicting soft lips.

Niccolo nodded and moved back to the stove.

"Hmm, doesn't seem like you were really fine to me," Hitch perked up, cunningly lifting the cup of steaming tea to her lips.

"Seems to me like you were having a certain type of flashback," a coy smile wrapped its way around Hitch's lips.

"What type of flashback?" Historia asked interested, Hitch laughed at the girl.

"Oh c'mon Historia, you're married. No need to act all shy about it, everyone has sex flashbacks from time to time, even Annie moaned Armin's name in her sleep last night," Hitch explained calmly.

Annie's mug cluttered out of her hand and onto the table loudly, good thing it was empty.

"What," she asked flabbergasted.

"Anyways so, what's the deets on old Kirstein? Tell us what it's like to ride a stallion," Hitch asked intrigued, Mikasa had no idea what she was talking about and did not want to answer the girl.

Her eyes rolled around the table, everyone seemed invested in her answer, except for Sasha who was too enthralled by her boyfriend's cooking. Even Hanji looked up at her, interested.

Mikasa cleared her throat, she hated being the center of attention.

"Uhm, well... it's nice... I guess-"

"No bitch! Go into detail! Dee-tail!" Hitch cried out, she hated when other women didn't know how to gossip.

Mikasa thought about her question, she hadn't done that much with Jean and whatever she had done was the worst sexual experience she's ever had, but she couldn't just up and say that, they would just ask her who was the best.

And then he entered her mind once more.

Yet again she felt him as though he was there, she felt his lips brushing against hers, his hands worshiping every inch of her body, his tongue tasting every groove she had to offer. She couldn't escape him, Eren was inevitable.

"He's... well he's aggressive sometimes," she recalled the way Eren fucked her throat.

"But sometimes he's very gentle and caring," she remembered the first time Eren ate her out.