First Real Kiss

(Aka Mush's didn't count as a real kiss since it was a dare and it was quick, also these are closer to just making out almost, like more passionate)

⚠Trigger Warning⚠: Skip over Crutchie if you can't do blood, bruising, or physical violence

Jack Kelly: 
"What are you doing for New Years Eve Y/N?" One of the ladies at your work asked you. "My boyfriends and some of his friends are throwing a party." You replied. "Ooo fun!" She said. "See you next year!" She laughed. You chuckled and waved goodbye, that joke was old to be honest, but you let her joke around with it.  Later that night, you arrived at Irving Hall to meet up with all of the Newsies. You walked inside and everyone greeted you. Some of them gave you hugs and you found Jack. You two had a lot of fun dancing around, talking, and telling jokes. As it got close to Midnight, some of the Newsies had migrated to the roof and so did you and Jack. Right as the clock was near to striking, Jack got ready to do what he always wanted too.

"5!" Jack grabbed you hands.

"4!" You turned and met his gaze.

"3!" He cupped your face in his hands.

"2!" He moved closer.

"1! Happy New Year!" Your lips met his as his hands shifted to your hips and you wrapped your arms around his neck. Time seemed to stop as butterflies flew in swarms in your stomach as you raked your fingers through Jack's hair. The kiss was long, sweet, and full of passion. As you pulled away, you heard all the boys around you whistling and cheering for you and Jack 

David Jacobs: 
David and you were out on a walk. "You wanna do something fun?" David asked you. "Hanging out with you is always fun." You reply. "But I got something better," He smirked, "I show you!" You laughed as he lead you into an ally behind the Newsies Lodge. He pushed you up against the wall of the of the ally and smashed his lips to yours. He had one hand on you hip with the other against the wall next to your head. Though you were surprised, it was an amazing surprise. You raked your fingers through his curls, and turned your head to deepen the kiss. He took this as an opportunity and raked his tongue across your lip and a small moan escaped you throat. You tugged a little on his hair and he moaned as well. He pulled away because of the stupid basic need for oxygen. "Wow." You said, breathless. "Was that a fun surprise?" David said with a smirk. "Yes." You said wrapping you arms around his torso. He laughed and you nuzzled your face in his chest. "Did I interrupt somethin or.." "JACK!"

(Yeah I headcanon David as really good at making out because no one expects it 😏)

Crutchie Morris:

You were on your way to get your daily paper from Crutchie as per usual, but he wasn't at his normal selling spot. You searched around the street and you couldn't find him. You started to get worried, panicking, your breathing increases and you start to call out for him. Next thing you knew, the Delancey brothers, who had been terrorizing you ever since you and Crutchie met, ran out of a nearby ally. Their smug expression gave you all the information you needed. You ran into the ally and found bloody and bruised Crutchie laying on the ground with his crutch snapped in half laying next to him. You gasp and drop to you knees. You prop Crutchie up against the ally wall to get a good look at him. Red streaks of blood run down his lips and chin with a bruise forming under his eye. "Dear god!" You exclaim after getting a good look. "Hey Y/N." Crutchie mutters. "Let's get you back to the lodge." You pick Crutchie up and drape his arm over your shoulder. You hold onto his torso and help him limp back to the Newsies Lodging house. "What happened to em'?!?"Jack exclaims noticing Crutchie's injured state. "Delancey's." Jack burst through the door, you knew the Delancey's were done for now. You laid Crutchie down on his bunk and ordered David to get you some tissue. The second Crutchie saw his blood, he passed out. This didn't make things easier for you, but you managed to clean him up as best you could and Jack soaked the Delancey's cold. You cuddled next to him until he finally stirred awake. "Thanks Y/N." He said. He lifted you chin from his chest and cupped your face in his bruised hands. He places a long sweet kiss on your lips. You smiled into his kiss and so did he.