Spot x Reader (Request)

(This request is for @letMeSimpRealQuick I hope you like it!!)

You and Spot had been together for a few months and Spot barely let you go anywhere by yourself, but for once, he let you go out with your friends to a bar. You walked all your friends home because they were on your way home. "Bye Y/N!" Your friend yelled as you dropped them off.

The breeze started to pick up on your lonely walk home to the Brooklyn Lodge. You shivered and pulled your coat around you tight. To your inconvenience, it started to rain. The cold droplets dripped down your back as you began to pick up your pace down the street.

As you ran down the street, the cold rain ran down your face into your eyes, slightly blurring your vision. You continued down the street when you ran into a figure.

"Y/N, thank god!" You heard the voice say. You couldn't recognize it until the figure got closer. You wiped the rain from you eyes and saw your favorite familiar, stormy, blue eyes. "Spot!" You exclaim. "Let's get outta da rain." Spot said, grabbing your hand and pulling you back to the lodge. 

You arrive back at the lodge and Spot pulls you inside. As the King of Brooklyn, he's got his own room in the Lodge. He leads you to his room and helps you take your wet coat off. "I'll get us some towels." Spot said, before running off to the bathroom. You change out of your dress into Spot's dark blue shirt that he had left on his bed and a pair of your pants you had left at the lodge. 

Spot comes back in with two towels and is taken by surprise at the  fact that your wearing his shirt. "Is that me shirt?" He asked, handing you the towel. "Uh yeah." You say as you begin to dry your hair off. "You look better in it that me." He laughs as he begins to dry himself off. He shook out his dirty blonde curls and rubbed the towel through them a few times. You turned around and saw Spot had his wet shirt discarded on the bed and blushed. You've seen him without a shirt before multiple times but it never fails to make you blush. 

"Ya like what ya see?" Spot says, noticing your flustered state. That only made you blush even more. He chuckled and put on a different shirt. 

You shivered for the rain made you cold. Spot sat down on his bed and pulled you into his chest. He placed a kiss on the top of your head, sending a warm feeling through your body. You nestled your face into his chest, embracing Spot's warmth and gently drifted off to sleep. 

Spot held you close, he worried about how long you were out, but he calmed down with you in his embrace. He nested his face in your hair and fell asleep with a grin on his face, knowing how lucky he is to hold you so close.

----------------------------------------------------------------

ok I hope you liked it, I've never done one of these before but I hope it was good.