How He Acts When Jealous

(I swear im working on the whole wedding series its coming i swear i just wanted to do this)

Jack Kelly:

When Jack gets jealous he's gets all defensive and tells the guy off. He'll puff out his chest and approach the guy strong. "Aye watch it fella she's mine!" And if the guy doesn't back off he won't hesitate for a little PDA

David Jacobs:

David tends to be a little quiet but the second he gets to close, he pulls you away and wraps his arms around your waist. "Sorry she's taken." Also, for the rest if the day he will question you if he is good enough for you, but you continue to reasure him that you love him.

Crutchie Morris:

Crutchie gets jealous easy and will always politly ask a guy to back off of his girl. The second he touches you though, Crutchie will crack. "No! Back off, you don't get ta touch er'!" You never knew Crutchie could crack until a guy tried to reach to low.

Racetrack Higgins:

Race is a big All Bark, No Bite kinda guy when it comes to other guys flirting with you. When some rich geezer pulls up after one of your races, Race will not hesitate to start picking a fight. " Oh you don't mess with me goil, you wanna go!?!" But he never actually fights anyone.

Spot Conlon:

Unlike Racetrack, Spot will be all up on a guy who even gives you the wrong look. He's punched many guys giving to looks, every little stare could push him over the edge. "Don't you EVA look at my goil like dat!" Rarely anyone actually attempts to flirt with you though, your Spot's girl and the entire state of New York knows not to mess with Spot.

Mush Myers:

Mush gets BIG on PDA when any guy eyes you with a smirk. He'll pull you off the the side and just passionately kiss you. (Not that I would complain) Mush usually asks before he kisses you but you can tell when he's jealous because he'll just do it.

Kid Blink:

Blink is simple when he's jealous, he just pulls you away with an arm around your waist and gives the guy a 'She's mine, back off' kinda look. You will return the look at the guy as well, nothing ever gets to out of hand and they tend to back off. You joke with Blink that his eyepatch scares them off before things can get rough.

Skittery:

To be completely honest here, everyone is afraid of you. No guy will ever get remotely close to flirting with you without chickening off. Skittery never gets too worried that your leave him for someone else either and knows that you are loyal so he never really has to talk a guy off of you. 

(Skittery's Y/N is mostly based off of me so I'm just saying from experience about how most people are afraid of me except my girlfriend)