Injured One-Shot

(No one requested this i wanted to write it cuz i get injured A LOT and when I say a lot i mean A LOT...its not very good....anyways its gonna be Skittery cuz i love him)

TW: Injury, Blood, all that kinda jazz (No Rape tho that shit is traumatizing)

"Boss! Boss!" Ace came running in to your so called office. "What's up?" You said sitting up in your chair. "Someone's got Grace, she ain't reporting back!" Ace exclaimed.

I shot up from my crate I called a chair. "Where's her last known position, I'll get er'." You said. "53rd Avenue." And you were off to find her.

Arriving on the scene, a high pitched, shrill scream was heard that belonged to non other than Grace. You turned around to see a tall man hauling Grace over his shoulder. You blasted full speed, straight towards the man, knocking him down with full force.

He hit the ground of the nearby alley with a thud and loosened his grip of Grace. Quickly Grace scrambled up into your arms. You patted her head and shooed her off towards Ace waiting nearby.

You watched Grace leap into Ace's arms, but before you could walk over there, the man grabbed the back of your shirt and threw you deeper into the alley.

As far as he could tell, you were a boy, with your hair tucked in and wearing men's clothing. No getting out of this fight.

As you hit the alley's hard ground, you could feel your ankle go numb. "Shit" You mumbled looking down at your twisted foot.

The man took a sharp jab at your jaw as you stumbled once more, deeper into the alley. You clambered up, not being able to even feel your left foot. The man came closer and aimed for your gut.

You dodged the punch and took a jab at his jaw, knocking him backwords. The man fell back and his head hit the wall, knocking him out clean and cold.

You let out a sigh of relief at the sight of the man's unconsciousness as you limped your way out of the alley.

Skittery came speeding down the street as his legs could carry him at the sight of you.

"Y/N!" He yelled. You vision was fuzzed after the few hits you took, but you could recognize that voice anywhere.

"Skittery!" You exclaim. He cupped you face in his hands and examined the damage. Your jaw collected a purple tint, leaving a growing bruise and your nose was bleeding dark red streams of blood. "Good god!" He exclaimed, "Got you good!"

"Not as good as I got em'. One hit, he was put cold." You bragged, trying not to focus on your multiple injuries. "Looks like he gave ya a good few hits before ya managed to get one eh?" He acknowledged. You nodded in defeat.

Skittery picked you up bridal style and carried you back to the Staten Island Lodging House. He layed you down on an empty bunk and got Ace to get him some warm water and a rag.

He used some tissues to clean up your bloody nose and the rag to clean some other scraps on your face.

You always would fix yourself up after fights, so it was a little weird having Skittery clean you up.

He took of your shoe on you twisted ankle. You winced in pain as he wrapped it up in some guaze.

You pushed yourself up a little after Skittery had finished wrapping it your ankle and took off your sweaty cap. You ran your fingers through your H/C hair a few times, so it wasnt to knotty.

Skittery looked over at you and said "Stay." Like you were a dog, but he knew how stubborn you were to get up, you hated sitting in one position for two long. You groaned and rolled over onto your side to get more comfortable.

After Skittery put away the medical supplies, he crawled into the bed next to you and crept his arms around you waist. He buried his face in your shoulder and you leaned into him a bit.

You relaxed in Skittery's grasp and slept the physical pain away (As one who is hurt a lot it actually works 😉)

Skittery helps you walk when you had too and made sure your ankle healed right after a few days.

____________________________

If ya'll got something you want me to do ho ahead and request i got a long ride home tomorrow