How He Acts When He's Drunk

(I love doing the drinking ones, if you want a drunk one-shot I'll do one)

Jack Kelly:

When Jack is drunk, he can't stand at all without support, his legs basically don't work. The bad part is he wants to be very mobile when he drinks, but he can't and he just falls over repeatedly and it's honestly a laughing fit for you until he gets hurt.

David Jacobs:

David will be wasted after 2 glasses of wine, so you have to be carful with him. You first will notice when he starts getting giggly and starts to stumble around. Then, he gets super flirty and romantic with you until he just falls asleep on your shoulder. You usually have to carry him back home and he has instant regret in the morning.

Crutchie Morris:

Crutchie barely drinks if we're being honest. He usually stops after one drink, knowing he doesn't want to face the consequence in the morning. Crutchie is a smart guy who thinks ahead, but still knows how to have fun

Racetrack Higgins:

He's drunk every other day so it's hard to notice, but the second he gets overboard, you can tell. He will bet away all of his cash and end up in debt if you don't drag him back to the lodge and into bed. By drag, I mean DRAG. He can't stand well either and is constantly tripping.

Spot Conlon:

Spot is very mad when he's drunk, many inanimate will get punched or kicked. He will fight anything and everything which may end up with him bloody and bruised and you dragging him back to Brooklyn while he struggles to free himself from your grasp.

Mush Myers:

 He is pure energy when he is drunk. He will waltz around the street and almost get hit by carriages and other people. If you let him loose at Sheepshead, he'd run the entire track 40 times and still have energy.

Kid Blink:

When Blink is drunk, everything is funny. He is laughing at every little thing, from silence to white noise, it's hilarious to him

Skittery:

You never thought he could get more depressing until he got drunk. He can find the ounce of darkness in everything. Sometimes it even makes you sad, but in the morning when he finds that out, he will not stop apologizing for the rest of the day.

_________________________________________________

I have a fake sunburn on for virtually attending "Tacky" Tourist day and my nose is itchy