Kookie Has A Crush

Jimin had his face buried in a pillow as he looked down from Jeongguk's loft bed. Jeongguk was leaning and bobbing back and forth on his red gaming chair.

For the past hour, he and Jeongguk talked about his visits to the Magic Shop. He told him how he found it so nice to talk to a girl who didn't know him as an idol. It was the main reason why he decided to hide behind the name Jake. 

Jeongguk had never talked this much about a girl before. He used to just talk about how pretty girls were or how well they carried themselves but never said much more than that. Jeongguk was definitely changed.  He smiled when Jeongguk admitted how he had started to think about Nira a lot since they met. 

Kookie has a crush, Jimin decided. 

Jeongguk was musing that he probably wouldn't have been able to befriend her if the cafe had customers whenever he passed by. It was hard for all of them to make friends with their busy schedules. It was even more difficult for them to have space and privacy without security clearing an area for them to do so. 

"You know though... It's only going to be a matter of time," Jimin said quietly. Yes. Of course, Jimin is right. Only a matter of time before Nira finds out his name isn't really Jake. Especially now that she had met Jimin after so many years. All she has to do is get curious and start watching BTS videos to find him front and center, smoldering into the camera. With or without the mask, his disguise will soon be uncovered.

"I could confess." Jeongguk said, he was mainly talking to himself.

"Already?!" Jimin laughed.

"That my name is not Jake!" Jeongguk said throwing a crumpled piece of paper at him.

Jimin smiled, pleased to make Jeongguk laugh. "But seriously, Kookieah. It's only going to be a matter of time before either reporters or the A.R.M.Y. find Nira and the cafe. Even if you're just making friends, you know how that can turn out."

"Yeah... yeah. I've been thinking about that too."

Jimin sat up on the mattress then. He had always been a very good friend and confidant to Jungkook. Like the rest of the members, Jimin raised Jungkook in the dorm and was very protective of him. As a hyung, he felt he should give him the right advice and he took this very seriously.  "Listen to me, Kookieah." he said. "You can't just keep going to that cafe. You have to be careful. She's vulnerable if people find out."

Jeongguk looked down. He did expect Jimin to tell him then that it was a bad idea. He was right, of course. But instead Jimin said, "I have a plan."

His head shot up to look at Jimin. 

Jimin was smiling broadly. Jeongguk smiled back.