The Morning After

The Bangtan boys assembled in the living room, ready for their service to inform them it was time to leave for another promotional tour. "Jimin's going to be the last to come out." Hobi sighed, "He took everything out of his suitcase again." He flopped on the couch beside RM who was reading a book. 

"Hey..." Namjoon said leaning closely, "Did you notice Jimin after Jeongguk and Nira left last night?"

"Yeah, I did." Hobi whispered back and looked to see if anyone could hear. "I was going to talk to you about that. I thought there might be something there. You know how his face gets really drawn when he's holding back? He was fine until they left."

"I think we got to observe that."

Hobi leaned back, "It's probably just a crush. Maybe it's nothing. I don't think we should make a big deal out of it. They're so close, they probably developed liking the same type, you know? It's bound to happen eventually."

"Whichever way this thing goes, someone's going to get hurt. This is not dumplings or any of those petty things we fight about ." Yoongi said joining in. 

"Hey, I thought you were asleep." RM said hitting him with a pillow. Yoongi looked up and put his finger to his mouth then pointed to Taehyung who had a hat over his face sleeping. "It's probably nothing." he dismissed.

"Actually..." Taehyung's muffled voice came from under his hat. "I always thought Jimin had a thing for Nira in school. He used to walk her to the bus stop every night, then he would walk to his 30 minutes away."

The hyungs looked at each other with their mouths wide open in shock and starting to mouth what they thought to each other. 

Outside the front door, they heard the elevator open. 

Yoongi grinned, "Is that Jungkookieah just coming in?"

They looked at each other then dispersed and found spots to lounge and be cool.
---------------

Jeongguk closed the door behind him quietly. Normally everyone would still be asleep at that hour in the morning, but when he turned around, there stood Jin with a toothbrush in hand and his mouth wide open in shock. Jin's eyes started widening and his open mouth was turning into a big grin. "No. Way." he mouthed. Jeongguk signaled him to keep it quiet and nodded with a big grin on his face. Jin started dancing comically and silently pounded on his chest. Jeongguk walked up to him and did the same. They hugged each other. "That's my boy." Jin said ruffling his hair, then his expression changed into something more stern and commanding. "Go change clothes and get your stuff ready. We'll be late."

Jeongguk saluted and sprinted to his room. Jin went the opposite way towards the living room.

When Jeongguk joined the group, everyone had a smile on their face. 

"Where were you JK!!!?" RM teased. Jin pretended to be very interested with a speck of dust on the coffee table.

Hobi stood up and put his arm around Jeongguk's shoulder. "Yah !" he yelled at everyone. He winked at Jeongguk and turned back to everyone and frowned. "It's none of any of our business if he lost his v-card last night."

Jeongguk looked betrayed. 

"Please. Don't... call it that." Taehyung pleaded, still coming from under the hat covering his face. They all looked at him and laughed before turning back to Jeongguk. 

"Yeah, you're right. Jeongguk needs to be treated with a little more respect now that he's a man." RM nodded. "Sorry, JK."

Just then, Jimin came into view with his rolling baggage. "What's happening? Why is everyone being so loud?" he asked. The hyungs looked at each other and decided not to say. Jin snuck a wink at Jeongguk though. 

Before anyone else could resurrect the conversation, Yoongi stood up and said, "Nothing important. Let's go, Jiminie-ah!" he said, pulling Jimin towards the door.