Ch.1 Fallen Hero

■Y/N's POV■

How could he?

Hawks: Y...N? Baby Bird...

I stop by to deliver a piece of happy news, but I got my heart broken instead. There, I saw my fiance Takami Keigo, the current number two hero, Hawks, on his bed with a woman. I could feel my breath hitches, I couldn't bear it any longer.

Y/N: w...hy?

I turn on my heels and storm out of his apartment.

Hawks: Y/N! 

I run to my car and turn the engine on. I step on the gas and leave this place right away. 

Why did you do it Keigo?

I took my phone and dial my best friend, Hero Mirko.

Mirko: Hey sweet pea! what's up my Winter, anything ne-

Y/N: Ru...mi (sobs)

Mirko: Y/N? what's wrong, are you crying? Y/N where are you? 

Y/N: Rumi... (sobs) can I come to your place?

Mirko: come here sweetie, what is it? why are you crying? aren't you supposed to share your happy news with Hawks?

The mention of his name makes my heart aches. 

Y/N: Rumi... (sobs) Keigo... (sobs) Keigo was sleeping with another woman... (sobs) I... found them on his bed...

Mirko: HE WHAT?? THAT BIRD BRAIN IS SO DEAD BY THE TIME I MEET HIM

Y/N: Rum-

Suddenly a blue flame appears in front of my car. I Immediately step on the brake. I see a couple of cars behind me, I'm using my quirk to make an ice barrier so those cars don't come any closer, preventing them to be burned by the flame.

Mirko: Y/N! What's wrong? Y/N!

I'm trying to reach my hero costume on the back seat, but I sense that the car is getting hotter so  I jump out of my car and

BAAAM

My car was burned right after I got out. When I look up, I could feel that someone is grabbing me from behind. I look back and see Toga Himiko, holding a knife near my neck. Then a voice gets my attention as I look front and meet eyes with Dabi. I was surrounded by the member of the League of Villains.

Dabi: found you... L/N Y/N... or should we say, Hero... Winter Lady...

I became nervous, I have to get away

For my baby

■3rd Person POV■

Y/N being held by Toga, knife amazingly close to her neck. Dabi stands only a meter away from her. Y/N's trying to stay calm, she didn't think that the  LOV will attack her when she's not working.

Y/N: what do you want?

Y/N is being cautious, she's secretly making a sharp object with her ice quirk but Toga noticed this as she presses the knife closer to her neck

Toga: don't think about it beauty~

Y/N's breath hitches, just then her eyes caught the sight not far from her. The civilians who are driving and got held by the jam caused by them, start getting of their car and watch closer.

If Y/N uses her quirk right now, the barrier she made to protect the civilians will vanish. Even now that barrier is getting thinner because Y/N secretly covering her stomach area with ice.