EPILOGUE

■3rd Person POV■

Hawks and Y/N are stopping by somewhere before going on their patrol duty together. Today is Keita's first day at kindergarten, so the two don't want to miss the day. 

Y/N and Hawks just married two months ago, and now they're all officially a family. The two watch as their son runs inside the school building but then halts. Keita turns around and runs back to his parents.

Y/N and Hawks both crouch down so they could be on the same eye level with their son.

Hawks: what is it, bird boy? nervous?

Keita shook his head no and then stares at his parents. 

Y/N: what is it, honey? 

Keita beams a smile and stands proudly.

Keita: actually last night I think of a name when I become a hero

Hawks and Y/N chuckle at their son. Keita wants to be a hero just like his parents, but it'll be still in a couple of years in the future. But Hawks and Y/N found it cute that he already think of a name.

Y/N: Isn't it too soon to decide one? 

Keita shook his head

Hawks: well, what's the name?

Keita: it's Winter Hawks!

Hawks was taken aback and so does Y/N.

Keita combined his parent's name as his future hero name

Keita combined his parent's name as his future hero name. And he thinks it's cool and fits him perfectly because he has Ice quirk and can make wings and fly like Hawks. More importantly, he looks like Hawks.

Y/N hugs her son and nuzzles his face.

Y/N: it's a good name... you're so smart and cute, right Keigo?

Hawks watches as his wife and son nuzzle each other's faces with a sweet smile, and he couldn't help to blush at the adorable sight.

Hawks: both of you are cute...

Things might not always gonna be smooth for them, especially they're well-known heroes. But both Hawks and Y/N will try their best to protect each other, to protect their family, and to protect their son. They will try their best to live happily together.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The End

Yeay it's done! Thank you so much to all of you who read this story.

I hope you like this story too.

Please check out my other stories as well if you have any free time.

Have a good day/night!

^^

K A Y N U