Ch.2 Let The Winter Sleep

■3rd Person POV■

A guy is about to tie his boat to the shore of this small island when a glimpse of (H/C) caught his attention. There a woman is floating on the sea on a piece of thin ice. The guy, Tenma Kazuho is a 26 years old doctor from this XX island. Kazuho immediately jumps into the sea and takes the woman to the land. That woman is Y/N or hero Winter Lady from the mainland.

Kazuho brought Y/N to his house and gets help from his nurse, Rio to change her clothes. Kazuho treats some of the wounds visible on Y/N's arm and legs. When Rio about to takes off Y/N's clothes, she sees that the area around Y/N's stomach was covered with ice.

The nurse calls Kazuho and he tells Rio to continues change her clothes first. After Y/N's out of her clothes, Kazuho checks up on her. After doing a throughout check-up, he knows that Y/N is 8 weeks pregnant. He and Rio make sure that Y/N stays warm.

___________________________________

The following day, Y/N opens her eyes and looks around. Rio comes into the room and smiles when she sees Y/N's sitting on the bed.

Rio: you're awake!

Y/N: hello...? where am I?

Rio comes closer and stands next to Y/N's bed.

Rio: You're at Dr. Tenma's house and clinics, he found you last night and we treated you together... where are you come from? what is your name?

Y/N's eyes widened, she then looks at her hands that rest on her lap. Rio sees as Y/N looks troubled and seems in deep thought. Rio peeks in and asks her again.

Rio: Are you okay? are you hurt somewhere?

Y/N: um... I'm sorry... I... don't know who I am... what happens?

Rio was surprised when she hears this. She then tells Y/N to stay and wait. Rio comes to Kazuho and told him about Y/N. Then both of them come to Y/N's room. Y/N watches as two people come inside and she bows her head.

Y/N: hello...

Kazuho: hello, are you feeling alright?

Y/N: yes... I think... ( nods ) um, where am I? what happens? why... can't I remember anything? who am I?

Kazuho walks closer and sits on the chair next to Y/N's bed. Rio too comes closer to the other side of the bed and puts her hand on Y/N's shoulder.

Kazuho: last night, I found you floating on the sea and brought you here... both Rio and I tend to some of your wounds.

Y/N looks at her bandaged arms and legs.

Kazuho: it seems like you're caught in an accident and drifted on the sea.... you too, probably have slight amnesia due to the shock caused by it... because there's nothing with you, we didn't know who you are as well...

Y/N: I see...

just then as if she was remembering something, she places her hands on her stomach and looks panic.

Y/N: um I... inside here... 

Kazuho realized what happen and he smiles.

Kazuho: even though you lost your memories you seem didn't lose your motherly sense... you are pregnant, but don't worry, your baby is alright... it seems like you use your quirk before the accident happens and protect your stomach.

Rio: please just rest... I'm sure your memory will come back gradually, there's no serious injury around your head.

Y/N: okay... thank goodness