Ch. 13 Partner in Life (Final Chapter)

■3rd Person POV■

Hawks's feathers are lunged at a villain,  trapping him between them. Just then the villain was frozen as Y/N cover him with her ice.

They gave him to the authorities and the villain was taken. Once again Hawks and Y/N rocked as a team. The two became patrol partners for two months already.

Y/N: Keigo let's pick Keita up now...

Hawks: mkay

The two head to the Todoroki household but they found no one around. There's a note left on the door.

We're playing out together
And we took Keita with us
You two could rest or just hang out just the two of you for a while.

-Fuyumi-

It was left by Fuyumi. It seems like they took Keita out.

Y/N: where could they be?

Hawks: well, let them play... Keita will be alright... instead...

Y/N sees Hawks smiling at her.

Hawks: let's go out somewhere too.

■Y/N's POV■

Keigo took me to this restaurant. He said we're on a date right now. I was so nervous because we haven't gone out on a date after 6 years.

Y/N: Kei... Keigo... why are we suddenly going out on a date... and... um... why did you book the entire restaurant?

Hawks: because I just want to be with my baby bird...

Keigo smiles made me flustered. We have been living together for two months. Ever since I came back as a hero, I and Keita live with Keigo in his apartment. But, there are always the three of us, I've never been alone with Keigo except when we work.

Hawks: why are you so flustered? Did going on a date with me make your heart pounding so badly?

I could feel that my face became hot. I avoid Keigo's eyes, but then stole a glance. He's is staring at me and then smiling.

 He's is staring at me and then smiling

Hawks: you are adorable... I can't stop teasing you...

Y/N: you meanie...

I'm embarrassed, my heart is pounding inside my chest very loudly. I cover my face, trying to cover my definitely red face.

But then I hear the chair being moved, and I feel hands on mine. Keigo is uncovers my face and holds my hands.

Y/N: Keigo?

Keigo suddenly gets down on one knee, hands still holding mine, but he withdraws one of his hands and puts it in his pocket. A minute after, he pulls it out only to show me a white velvet box.

I became nervous and I think my heart is beating even faster if it's possible.

Y/N: Keigo?

Keigo kisses my knuckle and stares at me. There's no teasing eyes, nor his playful one. He looks gentle, and serious at the same time.

Hawks: Y/N... I have you living with me under the same roof... have you as my partner in hero duty... but... that's not enough...

Keigo flicks the box open, showing a beautiful simple diamond ring. My breath hitches, waiting for what yet to come.

Hawks: Y/N... I... want you to be my partner... in life...

Y/N: Keigo...

Hawks: let's be a real family... marry me Y/N...

■Hawks POV■

I finally propose, been waiting for long. Back then we were engaged but I ruin it all. Now, I don't need an engagement or sort, I want to marry her. Officially make her mine, and so does Keita.

Tears roll down her cheeks as I reach out to wipe them.

Y/N: will you.... have your eyes for another woman again?

Hawks: No I won't... Mirko can poke my eyes out if I did...

Y/N: I... want to marry you Keigo...

I'm one hundred percent sure that I'm grinning like an idiot right now. I put the ring on her finger and pull her to me.

Hawks: Now... you're stuck with me...

I'm so happy that I could have her as my partner in life.

We walk back home and there I saw Shoto and Momo with Keita. When Keita sees us, he runs to us and I caught him.

Keita: where have you been?

I grin at him

Hawks: made a partnership contract...

I look at Shoto and Momo, these two are always together during their patrol duty. And even when Shoto was supposed to look after Keita, he does it with Momo.

Hawks: Oi... Thanks for taking my bird boy out and looking after him..

Shoto and Momo look at me, and I grin at them.

Hawks: but I think it's time that you guys look after your own son too...

Y/N: Keigo!

Y/N elbows me gently and we both look at the hero Shoto and Creati, faces all red. With that, I pick up my son and take my Y/N's hand in mine, and the three of us walk back to my apartment. Our house.

Well, I'm just happy to have these two back in my life. Though I might don't deserve it, I'm gonna earn it.

Now, I'll finally have my own family with Y/N and Keita.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The End

Dear everyone, how are you? Thank you so much for reading this story.
I hope you like this one
Forgive me if there are any mistakes that I made such as grammatical errors, typos, and slight OOCness

Well anyway, thank you so much for checking this out, if you have any free time, please check my other stories too

Stay safe
Stay healthy
Be happy

^^

K A Y N U