Ch.10 They Look Happy

■Y/N's POV■

I've been coming here and sitting on this chair for three days, hoping that Keigo will open his eyes soon.

Keigo is severely wounded from protecting Keita and me when we met Dabi and the other members of LOV.

Keigo is weak against fire and always try his best to avoid facing an opponent with fire quirk. But that day, he protected me and Keita. It hurt me to see him like this. It hurts a lot.

Y/N: Keigo... please... wake up...

A hand placed on my shoulder, and I look back to meet eyes with Rumi.

Mirko: Y/N... take it easy... you need to rest...

Y/N: I've been resting enough at home...

Mirko: you literally head here every morning and left in the evening... Y/N...

The door slides open, Keita and Shoto walks inside together. Keita has been staying with the Todoroki, because it's safer with both Shoto and Uncle Enji.

I'm afraid Dabi would come to hurt him. Moreover, something has been bothering my mind. I want to talk it out with someone, but I definitely can't say this to uncle Enji or Shoto.

Keita: Mommy... is Mr. Hawks awake yet?

Keita's question makes my heart clenches. I pick him up and put him on my lap.

Y/N: not yet... but... he will... he have to....

You have to wake up Keigo... I want to say something to you...

Mirko: Y/N, let's eat... you can't skip meal...

Y/N: I...

Keita: mommy I want to eat with mommy...

It's been three days since Keita stays with the Todoroki. I haven't see him because I'm so focused on Keigo.

Y/N: o... okay... let's eat.

We're all get up and walk out of the room. Keita is happily sitting on Shoto's shoulder. I glance back and look at Keigo's face...

Please wake up.... Keigo...

After we ate, we met Fuyumi, Natsuo, and aunt Rei. They want to visit Keigo too, so all of us walk together to his room.

Rei: Y/N... what are you going to say to him when he wakes up?

I flinched at the question. That day, when I saw him lose consciousness, the moment his big hand left my cheek. My heart hurt so much that I can't breathe or think. I don't want to lose him.

He has been watching over Keita and me for weeks, and even protected us. Seeing him injured, makes me realize that my feelings for him are still here, deep inside my heart. When I see Keita, the feelings grew even stronger.

Y/N: I... want Keita to know his father...

I look at Keita who's sleeping on Shoto's arms as he carries him. Just then Rumi stands in front of me.

Mirko: you serious? He... he cheated on you... because of him... you almost-

Y/N: it's... he did hurt me... but this and that are different matters... I almost lose my life was caused by LOV... not Keigo...

I try to give Rumi a reassuring smile. We continue our walk and open the door, but Shoto who's in the front didn't walk into the room after opening it. Instead, Keita jumps off of Shoto's arms and runs to the bed.

Keita: Mr. Hawks you're awake! You're awake!

There I saw Keigo, sitting on the bed. Those eyes that were closed for days, finally open. Our eyes met and his eyes widened, but then he smiles.