Ch.6 Those Eyes

■Y/N's POV■

Rumi is holding a slightly excited Keita in her arms. Both Keita and Mirko are staring at me with glittering eyes.

Y/N: a-are you sure Rumi? I mean... it's your day off...

Mirko: it's alright, I want to take him around the town... I'll be sure to take care of him

Y/N: um it's not that, I know you will take care of him... I mean, don't you want to rest on your day off?

Rumi says she wants to take Keita out, showing him around the city, and takes him to play. I'm pretty tired and actually still not feeling good about walking around here. I still am feeling guilty for leaving my duty as a hero years ago.

Mirko: It's alright! I want to do it.... I'm his Godmother after all, so I want to have fun with him too! Anyway, he will be bored if he only stays inside all month Y/N, or only visiting the Todoroki.

I look at Keita who's staring back at me with his pleading eyes. Rumi is right, Keita will get bored if he stays too long inside. Moreover, he's finally on the mainland, he surely wants to try and see many things around here. It'll be alright, right? Even if they meet Keigo, he won't suspect a thing as long as I'm not going along.

Keita: can I mommy? I promise I will be good and listen to Mirko...

Mirko: you should call me aunt Rumi instead honey

I lean closer in front of Keita's face and stroke his cheek. Keita deserves to have some fun, and Rumi is with him.

Y/N: promise you will listen to Aunt Rumi?

Keita: yes Mommy!

I look at Rumi who's smiling at me.

Y/N: I'm sorry to bother you Rumi...

Mirko: what are you talking about? he's practically my boy... we will bring something for you when we're back.

With that Rumi and Keita go out to hang around town. Keita will surely be happy to see a lot of heroes patrolling around town, and Rumi will surely make him having so much fun.

■3rd Person POV■

Rumi and Keita are walking together through the city, hand in hand. Keita is looking around excitedly, whenever they pass a pro hero, his eyes would sparks. Mirko staring at her friend's son with a warm smile. Mirko had taken Keita to eat ice cream, going to the arcade, and looking around town.

Just then a scream was heard from the corner of the road. A pro Hero was thrown across the street, all wound up. Mirko picks Keita up and approaches the injured hero.

Mirko: hey, what's going on?

Hero1: I'm patrolling around this area with another hero when a huge villain shows up. My friend is fighting against the vil-

BAAM

Mirko looks back and sees another hero was thrown and left unconscious. The villain finally comes into sight.

Mirko: right when I'm having fun with my nephew.... I'm so gonna kick your ass...

Mirko puts Keita down next to hero1, and Keita looks up at Mirko, he looks worried.

Mirko: Keita, I want you to stay here with hero 1... I'm gonna catch that guy

Keita: are you... gonna be alright aunt Rumi?

Mirko: of course, I'm Mirko... hey please take a look at my nephew and call the hero closest from here.

Hero1: okay!