Ch.8 Talk

■3r Person POV■

Y/N and Hawks are standing in front of each other in Mirko's living room. Keita is clenching on his mother's skirt and looks up at her with worried. Keita tugs the skirt a bit makes Y/N look down at her son.

Keita: Mommy... are you angry at me? I..m sorry, I really want to learn to fly with Mr. Hawks...

Both Hawks and Y/N look at the boy who's standing with guilt on his face. Hawks watches as Y/N crouches down in front of Keita, and brushes his bangs to the side a little.

Y/N: no... I could never be angry with you honey... I'm just uh... worried that's all... you should apologize to Shoto later okay?

Keita: yes Mommy, I'm sorry...

Hawks steps forwards and also crouches down next to Keita and Y/N

Hawks: Y/N...

Y/N looks at Hawks who has a serious face and staring at Keita. Her heart is beating so fast and she's nervous.

Hawks: Y/N... is he my-

The door was slammed open and Mirko lands a kick on Hawks, sending him backward and hit the wall, shocking the hero. 

Mirko: you stupid bird brain....

Shoto and Momo show up from the door too. 

Y/N: Rumi...

Mirko was about to lunges for the second time at the still slumping on the wall Hawks, but Keita steps in and stands in front of her.

Keita: aunt Rumi... why... why did you kick Mr. Hawks... is, is it because he took me to fly? I'm sorry... I uh... I'm the one who wants to fly with him... because... he's one of my favorite heroes too...

Keita is looking down at his feet, he looks so sad. This makes Mirko flustered because she feels bad for making him down like this.

Mirko: No!! it's uh... me and bird brain are close... yes!! um, that's how we greet each other... right?

Mirko is glaring at Hawks, and he felt shivers run down his spine. He looks at Keita who's staring at him, eyes are teary. Hawks could feel his heart clenches by the sight of it.

Hawks: ye-yeah... nice kick you got there Mirko...

Keita: really? so you're not fighting because of me?

Mirko: of course no honey... but I'm just wondering why IS HE IN MY HOUSE without notice... hehe

Mirko is still glaring at Hawks. Hawks looks at Y/N who avoids his eyes, and then he turns his gaze to Keita. Hawks gets up and walks closer to Y/N and the other, as he braces himself up.

Hawks: that's because... I want to talk to Y/N...

Shoto stomps forward and clenches his hand, and so do Mirko. They're pissed by Hawks saying that he wants to talk to Y/N. 

Mirko: As if I'm gonna let that happen.... the only one you're going to talk with is my humble fee-

Y/N stands up and stands in front of Mirko, she looks down at her feet before she finally looks up at Mirko and Shoto.

Y/N: I... uh... we will talk...

Mirko: wha- Y/N you serious?

Shoto places a hand on Mirko's shoulder, making her look back. Shoto nods at her, urging her to let Y/N and Hawks talk. Momo calls Keita and he comes at her.

Momo: Keita, let's go grab some ice cream for everyone...

Keita: ice cream? really?

Momo: yes, let's go with Todoroki kun, and you still need to finish practicing your ice with him...