Ch.4 Shadow

■3rd Person POV■

A medium-sized ship docked in the port. Kazuho gets off of the ship, behind him, Y/N and Keita following behind him. Y/N decided to come along with Kazuho to the mainland. Kazuho said he's going to help her to talk with her friends. 

Kazuho: we will stop by at my acquaintance's place first, then, I'll accompany you and Keita to meet your friend Mirko.

Y/N: thank you Tenma san...

Kazuho smiles at Y/N, and the three walk to Kazuho's friend's house. Y/N decided that the first person she needs to see is Mirko. Y/N felt bad for Mirko. According to the news, Mirko was obviously devastated when Winter Lady declared as a fallen hero. That's why she's planning to see her first.

Keita looks around as this is his first time on the mainland. He looks at all of the tall buildings and everything that he has only seen on the tv before. Y/N watches with a smile on her face as her son looks really excited.

Y/N too looks around, it's been a while for her too, and she kind of misses this environment. The crowded street and anything around here, she misses patrolling around this area.

Hawks is currently patrolling with Endeavor. The two heroes are definitely surrounded by the civilians who adore them. Just then, something in the middle of the busy street caught Hawks eyes, as his heart skips a beat.

On the far corner of the crossroad, a familiar (H/C) hair gracefully swayed by the wind. Hawks was about to lunges forward to follow the figure that caught his eyes but Endeavor calls him, makes him look back at Endeavor.

Endeavor: Hawks, what are you looking at? we need to move to the next block.

Hawks: Endeavor... I 

Hawks looks back at where he spotted the familiar figure was, but she's no longer there. 

Endeavor: what is it? did you spot a villain?

Hawks: no... nothing... I must be seen things... let's move...

Hawks thinks he's just seen things when he actually sees Y/N.

■Y/N's POV■

With the setting sun came, plastering the sky with an orange tinge, it seems like the sky is on fire at this time of an hour. I'm standing in front of an apartment building, Tenma san is standing beside me. Keita is sleeping in my arms as I hold him tight.

Kazuho: so this is where she lives?

Y/N: if... she didn't move out... I can't contact her because I didn't have a phone for 5 years...

Kazuho: let's just get inside...

With that, the three of us walk inside the building and head to the floor where Mirko lives. I hide behind Tenma san's taller figure as he was standing right in front of Mirko's door. He presses the bell.

Mirko: who's there?

It's her voice, Rumi is home. My eyes feel hot at the voice of my friend.

Kazuho: um, excuse me, my name is Tenma Kazuho... uh I'm a doctor from XX Island... 

Mirko: are you a stalker? how did you find my addresses? 

Y/N: no! it's not like that

oh no... I unconsciously speak up.

Mirko: hey.... who are you with...

We hear the sound of stepping feet come closer, and the door opens abruptly. I'm still hiding behind Tenma san. I peek from behind Tenma san, there I saw Mirko with I slight pained expression.