𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.

☽ ★ ⇎✾⇎ ★ ☾

☽ ★              ⇎✾⇎             ★ ☾

☽ ★ ⇎✾⇎ ★ ☾

The next morning, Juliet found it especially hard to pull herself out of bed.

One of the reasons for said difficulty was due to the fact she had hardly even slept that night, due to the anxiety her argument with Ron had caused her. But one of the main reasons was because she had to wake up at 5 AM that morning.

Quidditch trials.

It wasn't like the usual trials at Hogwarts, as they weren't trying for an entirely new team. There were only three available spots, Beaters and Seeker.

Juliet had never played any of those roles, and was entirely nervous on whether she were to be accepted or not.

Harry had already taught her the basics of Seeker, which was what she was trying for, and Juliet had seemed to get the hang of it, but she still couldn't help being highly strung about whether the outcome of this morning would be positive.

"Juliet?" a quiet voice asked from behind the girl, and Juliet turned to find Hermione sitting on her bed with a book pulled to her chest and a quizzical expression on her face. "What are you doing up so early? I usually have to pull you out of the bed five minutes before class starts!"

"Quidditch trials, 'Mione." Juliet reminded gently with a good-humoured flutter of her eyes. "We're supposed to be there at 5:30."

"Ooh, right! How silly of me to forget." Hermione exclaimed, setting her book down and leaping out of bed, revealing herself to already be fully-clothed in her gleaming and crisp Gryffindor robes.

"Er- what are you doing?" Juliet asked hesitantly as Hermione wrapped her coils of golden curls into a firm bun, resting on her neck.

"Coming to watch you play, of course!" Hermione said merrily. "As I can't physically help you by getting on a dreaded broom, the least I can do is provide moral support."

Juliet groaned to herself quietly when Hermione's back was turned. The idea of yet another friend of Juliet's watch her humiliate herself was torturous, but Juliet knew better then to argue with her fiery dorm-mate.

"Ooh, we should get Azelea and Fay too!" Hermione exclaimed, and before Juliet could stop her, she had already prodded the two girls firmly on their shoulders and woke them up in a matter of seconds.

"Huh? 'Whu is it? Is it Sirius Black? Did someone die?" Fay said groggily as she awoke, her tired eyes soon filling with panic at the realisation of her own words. "Great Merlin, who died! It wasn't the twins, was it?"

Azelea rolled her eyes, smiling to herself as she stepped into her uniform. "No, silly. It's Quidditch trials." Azelea turned to Juliet with a frown, "why didn't you wake us up? We would've loved to watch you."