𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐫.

☽ ★              ⇎✾⇎             ★ ☾

It was a chilling winter afternoon, the Christmas holidays fast approaching.

Juliet was sat leaning against a tree trunk as she stared into the dark, mirroring surface of the Black Lake, Ron sat beside her in silence.

It had been a week since the two had finally gotten together, and their time had mainly merely consisted of curious glances towards each other in large crowds of people, and quiet conversations when they thought they were alone in the common room.

Now, the two sat together, completely alone for the first time, in a silence that was more than slightly uncomfortable as the two desperately tried to think of what to say.

"Your rather good at Quidditch." Juliet finally blurted, receiving a surprised look from Ron.

"You really think?" He asked thoughtfully.

"Er- yeah."

"Fred and George both think I'm ruddy awful." Ron chuckled, a sad tinge to his voice, which he desperately tried to conceal by shifting his weight, facing away from Juliet.

"They're just joking around, it's what brothers do." Juliet said softly, pressing her hand to his forearm, which made him stiffen slightly.

"Yeah, I know, but it's not just them. It's everyone! Malfoy, Angelina, Hermione— everyone thinks I'm hopeless!"

Ron had blurted it all out, immediately regretting his words afterwards, his face tinting red.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

Juliet gave a small smile, "you don't have to be sorry, your allowed to feel like that."

Ron shifted uncomfortably, "Fred and George would make fun of me for saying all that." He muttered. "It's all they ever do."

"Saying how you feel doesn't make you any less valid." Juliet said crossly, and without thinking, she took hold of Ron's cheek and softly pulled his face to be in line with hers. Juliet's gaze trailed across his face, curiously inspecting the smallest freckle to the finest dimple. "You know, you can tell me whenever you feel like this.." Juliet murmured, her voice trailing off as Ron's eyes caught onto hers.

Juliet had never acknowledged how blue Ron's eyes were. They weren't a piercing, arctic blue, like Juliet's; but more of a deep, cerulean shade, reminding Juliet of churning, wild oceans.

"Can I?" Ron mused, his body weight shifting as he propped himself to face Juliet, his breathe hot on her collarbone as his face neared hers.

"Yes.." Juliet breathed as Ron's hand softly trailed across her jawline, then her cheek, then her bottom lip.

Juliet's own hand, which had been softly resting against Ron's cheek, slipped down, back to her side as a mischievous grin fell on her face as an idea struck her.

"What's that look?" Ron groaned, dramatically falling onto his back, looking displeased as Juliet pulled away.

Juliet's eyes flickered up to the large willow tree which fell upon the two students, its looming branches dipping so low the leaves tickled the lake's surface.

"Tree climbing." Juliet said shortly, bounding to her feet excitably as she surveyed the foot holds and knots dotted among the bark.

"Too tired." Complained Ron, tilting his head slightly so he could watch Juliet in amusement as she made laps around the tree. "Why don't you just come and lay down beside me instead?"