𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞.

THE LAURENTS
The Laurents are a pure-blood wizarding family of aristocrats who originate from France. The last remaining Laurents include Pierre Laurent and his children, Juliet and Elliot Laurent. Pierre attended Hogwarts and was placed in Slytherin house, the same as the rest of the Laurents. Pierre was betrothed to Odette Laurent (née Delacour) and they married in 1980. Odette Delacour (1960 - 1995) attended Beauxbatons, where all females in her family attended (and all males attended Durmstrang).
Odette died at the age of 35 of mysterious causes, leaving Pierre widowed and her children as maternal orphans. Coincidentally, Odette's elusive death was followed by Pierre having to attend to secret work in London, meaning the Laurent children were transferred to Hogwarts.

note:
Odette's brother, Gabriel Delacour, married Apolline Delacour, who was half Veela, and had two children, Fleur and Gabrielle Delacour. Fleur and Gabrielle are Elliot and Juliets cousins. However, Elliot and Juliet are not Veela.

In the Harry Potter books, Durmstrang and Beauxbatons are both co-ed, (they have both boys and girls), however, in this story Durmstrang only attends boys and Beauxbatons only girls.