Deal? - Chapter 7

Y/n POV

"Let's just get this over with" I groan.

I knew something was up, Dream had something he was patiently waiting to show me. Whatever it was, he could wait longer. The second I beat his ass I'm going back to L'manburg and seeing my friends. These past few days have been way to stressful.

He drops his weapons and I do the same, I wasn't going to make it an unfair fight.

We through punches, kicks and throws everywhere while also dodging, ducking and weaving out of the way. I was tired. We have been fighting for maybe 15 minutes straight and I was having trouble breathing. I kicked Dream back and gave myself a second to breath, Dream noticed this and came sprinting back. Seriously, how did he have energy? He kicked me to the floor and placed a foot on my chest. He was making it harder to breath.

"I believe I win" he smirks
"Yeah, yeah fuck you" I spat with my last bits of air before he lifted his leg off and let me get up.
"Well I guess me, you and Sapnap will hang out tomorrow" he smile widely.
"Yay!" I yelled sarcastically still catching my breath.
"You could at least be excited, your getting over a fear!"
"I'm not scared of Sapnap! Get that in your head" he hums and smirks as I walk off annoyed.

————

How fucking dare he?! I repeat in my mind too many times. I'm not scared of Sapnap! Whatever Dream I'll just make this really hard for you.

L'manburg comes closer and closer the more I walk and I eventually enter the gates.

"Y/n!" Tubbo yells running and knocking me to the ground in a hug.
"Eugh... Hey Tubbo" I groan having the wind knocked out of me.
"Sorry" he laughs and helps me up. "I was worried, I didn't see you this morning! I thought something happened" he confessed.
"Dream happened" I roll my eyes. "It's nothing serious, he's just being him" Tubbo nods deep in thought before running and disappearing in Tommy's house.

Kids I smile. I want to kick them in the back of the head

———

Night came faster than expected and we all caught up at the bonfire for dinner. Simple steak and kelp. I would say it was nice but the kelp was a little... disgusting.

Throughout the whole feast I couldn't help but feel watched. Everyone was focused on their food, so it had to been someone outside of l'manburg. But I couldn't see anything. The trees were perfect cover especially now that it's night. I groan and excuse myself.

If they want to watch me so bad, why don't give them the opportunity to say hello. I make sure my weapons were secure and exit l'manburg.

I searched the perimeter but nothing looked out of the ordinary. The ground looked untouched and nothing looked tampered with. Suspicious.

———-

Sorry it was short!

I'm running out of ideas so if you have any! Don't be afraid to let me know here

IDEAS!