Return - Chapter 2

Y/N POV
After months of training at high pixel and being at the bottom of the leaderboard, I found myself better and soon enough I woke up to my name being number 2... and let me tell you I defended that title. I was quickly nicknamed Wisp because I was silent and apparently I 'only' whisper which was stupid, but I liked the nickname. I think it suited me because of my amour I wear in every fight aswell...

 I think it suited me because of my amour I wear in every fight aswell

Because of my armor no one knew what I looked like, as I was glad.

I smirked as I got a duel request from the person on top. Technoblade Huh?

I accepted and found myself staring at a tall pig man. He had long pink hair that was tied back and he wore clothes as if he was a king. I walked over to where the weapon choices were while he did the same. Looking over the choices I picked up my axe, crossbow, arrows and a shield. I place them to the side and slip into my armour before picking up my weapons and began walking to the arena. I looked over my shoulder and see technoblade pick the same things I did except he got a sword instead of an axe.

As we entered the arena many people had sat down in the provided seats. How the hell did we gain an audience?
As technoblade walked into the stadium many people bagan to cheer. So their his fans? Hmm
I walk over to techno and offer my hand, he accepts and shakes it. After sharing a smile we spilt and head to our starting positions away from each other.

The announcer bagan to count down and once he said 1 we both charged at each other. I stopped halfway and let techno run the rest. While he was getting closer I pulled out my crossbow aimed and shot him. He didn't block in time and grunted as the arrow pieced his shoulder. I smiled and began to run towards him holding my axe. As I got closer to him he had regained his focus and already prepared as I arrived. He pulled out his crossbow and aimed for my shoulder, instead of getting hit I pulled out my shield and felt the arrow pierce the shield. When I lowered my Shield I looked up to see techno had jumped into the air and has his sword raised to create momentum. I raised my axe and blocked his hit as he landed on the ground again. He lifted his sword up and went for a side hit, I moved my axe with his and blocked his hit. While his sword was blocked I took this opportunity and kicked his side that was vulnerable knocking him off of his feet. While he fell to the ground I moved my axe to his neck to signifi the round was over and I had won. The crowd was silent for a moment before erupting into a cheer. I smiled and lowered my axe looking around the audience. Omg that's a lot of people...
I glance back down to technoblade and offer him a hand. He accepts and I help him to his feet. We shake hands before he raises my hand showing once again I won. I turned to me and whispered in my ear before walking off. "Good job beating the blood bod" Huh? Blood god? I laugh as he walks off.

After a few more cheers I walk off. Once I exited the arena I found myself walking straight to the leaderboard, my jaw dropped when I find my name. I-I'm First! I'm first in the leaderboard! I feel myself grin knowing I had completed what I left to do in only a few months.