End of the day - Chapter 20

The day had quickly passed by with me, George and Niki walking down the streets. We visited stores, bought food, clothes and random junk we'd probably never use again, but it was nice. Although I didn't like George that much, it was nice to spend time with Niki.

I needed to sort things out, I had so much happening around me I wasn't enjoying myself. Instead I was fighting a bunch of teenage bullies who keep kidnapping me.

What I needed to do was set things straight and go back to where I belong. I hadn't even been here for that long and things have gone south. I think it would probably be best if I left for a while, not forever, depending on how things go. Just long enough to sort myself out. But I also had responsibilities, I couldn't drop all of them because I couldn't deal with a bit of stress.

"Y/n?" I look up and advert my attention towards the voice, seeing Niki was walking backwards infront of me, staring at me with big worrying eyes. "Huh? Sorry I zoned out. What were you saying?" I ask. Niki sighs and begins to repeat herself. Asking me when we were going to arrive at the ball, how we were going to arrive and if I knew who was going. I told her I didn't know the guests and that she'd have to wait and see my entrance. there's no point in showing up if you don't have a good entrance.

We walked down a few more streets before Niki's bakery came into view. We said our goodbyes and I watched her struggle through the front door with all her bags.

George and I began the slow, quiet walk back. We didn't spare a single word the whole trip. I could tell he was annoyed with all the bags he was carrying, but I wasn't forcing him to buy things. He bought them, he had to carry them.

"What are you doing?" He asked once we came to a turn and he saw me trailing off. "Going home?" I question, turning to face him and raising a brow. "Homes that way" he motions his head the way he was walking. "Your home is that way"
"And you live with us?"
"I don't live with you George" I look him up and down. "The whole time I've been here, I've been fighting, arguing and running away from you three. But at the end of the day I somehow end up asleep in your home... don't you think there's something wrong with that!?" He stares at me blankly. Arguing with himself over what he should be saying.

"I haven't even had time to relax with my friends! Like I had planned to" I continue. "Instead, Dream's been trying to set me up with Sapnap, Sapnap and I hate each other, you've locked me up, all of you have refused to let me leave and you're really standing here wanting me to go to your home!?"

"Give me a break George..." I shake my head. "I'll see you at the ball." I say and begin to walk off, down my other path, towards Tubbo's home. George stayed silent, he didn't call out to me and I couldn't hear his footsteps. When I eventually looked back, he was gone. Almost like he had disappeared into thin air. I sighed and continue the walk.

-

Sorry for begin gone for so long.

I really need ideas so...

Feedback is appreciated

Also Sorry it's short, I'm editing the next chapter as we speak, It'll probably be out in a few minutes.