Lake - Chapter 15

Y/n POV

I woke up on cold sweat, feeling my heart racing in my chest and my hair sticking to my forehead. Where did that come from... what did he mean he needed to get rid of his connections? No-no it's just a nightmare... Tommy's still alive he's home... right?

I jumped up from my spot in Sapnaps bed and ran to find my items, mainly my shoes. I needed to leave and my other items can always be returned and replaced. My shoes however I don't want to leave here, who knows what would happen to them. Eventually I find them, carefully placed under Sapnaps bed, next to his own pair. I pick my shoes up and the petty side of me carefully picks his up and knocks them over. For no reason, just makes me feel better then him.

"What are you doing?" The door opened as I was putting on my shoes. It was George. "I need to go somewhere."
"Uh no you're not, not until you're better" he clears his throat standing in front of the door with his arms crossed.
"George, don't make me knock your ass out... Because I am leaving here" I say slowly standing to my feet and making eye contact with him.
George only scoffs while a smirk covers his face. "Ok then, knock my ass out" he says sarcastically.

I walk over to him and throw a punch at his face but he already moved out of the way when my fist went flying. Was I that predictable? I tried to high kick him but he saw that coming and ducked out of the way, catching my leg mid air. He pulled my leg higher making me jump around like a fool before my shoes slipped out from under me and I fell. I landed with a groan and a hard thud.

"Knock my ass out aye?" He smiles down at me. "You're lucky I'm still sick or I would've-"
"Would've what? Knocked me on my ass?" He raises a brow. "Yeah-Yeah I've heard it" he rolls his eyes. "Maybe you should go to the dinner, there's something waiting for you"
"If it's Sapnap, or Dream for that matter, tell them both to get fucked and that I don't want to see them"
"Trust me it's not those two idiots, they left a little ago when Sapnap stormed out. You wouldn't have anything to do with that would you?" He smirked looking down at me.
"Oh me? Never" I say highly and get to my feet.
"Thought so" he laughed. "Now off to the dinner" he smiles and skipped out.

What. An. Idiot.

Dream POV

Fucking kill me please.

"-OH! And her attitude! Have you seen that SMUG ass smirk she gives after-" I hear him say when I focus back in on what he was actually saying and not the path ahead of me.

"SHUT UP!" I snap, cutting him off. Sapnap had been ranting and talking nonstop about y/n since we left base, it was honestly getting out of control. So much for his crush and wanting to make up to her. "We agreed to leave the base to get your mind off of her" I say sternly looking at him. "So let's have some fun instead"
"Like what? What's fun around here drea-"
"Just shut up and follow me" I sigh, cutting him off.

We had been walking for almost 20 minutes now and I could tell sapnap was getting impatient. Honestly he annoyed the fuck out of me sometimes, but he's still like a brother to me and I know times like this it's fun to do brotherly activities. Like cliff jumping.

As we finish a little before the cliff edge I take off my weapons and belt bag, throwing it into a bush.
"DREAM! I will not have sex with you" Sapnap yells giggling and turns away as I grab at my jumper.
"Oh fuck off" I laugh and take it off. "We're going swimming, I suggest you do the same" He laughs again and i watch his sword get thrown into the bush where my stuff was.

Sapnap somehow got changed faster than me and made it to the cliff. He just stood there, unprotected looking down at the water. Fools mistake.

I jump into a sprint at him. When I reach him I grab ahold of his head and jump over the cliff. "DREEEEAAAAMMM" Sapnap screeches as we come tumbling to the water. There was a loud slop sound and pain erupted up the bottom of my legs, back and my sides. I let out a scream only feeling water replace the air and feel the need to swim up. I do so and break the surface of the water breathing heavily before letting out a loud painful groan. Sapnap does the same coming up next to me.

"I'm going to fucking kill you!" He laughs jumping over at me and shoving my head under the water. After a few moments he lets me up and silently a war between us two started.

——
It's been a while

But I'm back
And I know it short and I say I'm back a lot.

But I'll try and get more chapters out as I'm lonely and breaks are starting.

As always ideas would be helpful to motivate me to get more chapters out.

And until next time!