Flashback - Chapter 1

I've been working on this for a while... before I posted my apocalypse story actually. So I hope you like it.
Y/N POV
"Really? You couldn't even kill the cow!" Dream Shouted. "Fucking useless..." he sighed pinching the bridge of his nose annoyed. Dream, Sapnap and George picked on me with whatever chance they got, the second I messed up they raced to make me feel bad about myself... and they could get away with it because no one stood up to them. I mean I don't blame them, they are really scary... and that's why I'm confused to why my stupid mind finds Sapnap attractive. I sighed and stumbled to my feet, before walking away from the trio.

"Hey!"
I felt someone shove my shoulder causing me to trip over and land face first.
"Where do you think you're going?" Sapnap said standing over my body. "We're not done" he smirked before pulling out his flint and steel. Oh yeah... did I mention they found it fun to torture me?
I heard Dream and George laugh behind me before pulling me to my feet and pulling up my sleeve to reveal my bare wrist. Dream and George tightened their grip as Sapnap lit the flint and steal.
"This won't hurt one bit..." he smirk and pushed the steal into my arm.

After what seemed like hours but was probably only 30 seconds he pulled the steel back to reveal what he would call his 'masterpiece'. The mask he had left was shaped like 'S'. S for Sapnap...
"Beautiful..." he said putting his flint and steel away and Dream and George dropping me. "We'll cya later" they chuckled and walked away leaving me alone. My throat hurt from screaming and my vision was blurred from the tears building up.

Why...
Why me?

...

I sighed and stood to my feet.
I'm going to stop being a pushover I told myself. I'm going to stop being weak.

And just like that I had a plan on what I wanted to do.