Surprise - Chapter 16

Y/n POV

I followed George down the hall, I was still embarrassed as fuck from when he bet me but my pride will come back soon. Give it a few minutes. Anyway George lead me into the dinner and held the door open. I hesitantly stepped in before something threw me to the floor.

I covered my face expecting some sort of attack but instead when I opened my eyes I saw three furry wolves. They looked less feral. Their fur was brushed and it looks like they've eaten none stop for the whole day. I spent my time hugging and patting them before finally getting to my feet.

"Where did you find them?" I ask George, turning to face him. He was leaning against the door frame watching us. "They followed Sapnap back. He said they were a hassle because they tried to bite him" I laugh and as I do so Leo jumps up at George, earning a pat. "I don't know, they seem kinda fine with me and Dream" he raises a brow. "Well maybe Sapnap just managed to piss them off... somehow" I smile and pat Flint and Rune. George chuckles. "Maybe. You know him"
"Yeah... I do." I mumble not loud enough for him to hear.

"So when can I leave?" I ask breaking the silence. "Like I said, when you're better" he smiled. "And when's that?"
"Whenever your body says so"
"And how do we know when that time is"
"You don't have a stuffy nose, no headaches, no sleeping problems and when your temperature turns normal"
"Well in that case I'm all good" I smirk and stand to my feet. George chuckles and blocks the way out of the dinner. "We both know that's a lie" he smiles.

"Do we?" I ask walking closer. Like I said. My pride would return. George looked down at me now that I was closer to him. "You know I can't let you leave" he says. I nod and shrug my shoulders. "I'm sure we can make an exception" I smile and place my hands behind my back. Calling the wolves over. They do so and stand behind me. George notices them and I watched his body stiffen. He wasn't sure if they would turn against him or not and in all honesty, I didn't either. I only hoped they were enough to scare him.

George smirked and sighed. Placing his hands on my shoulders and pushing me back a little. "Y/n-" the wolves growled at his contact with me cutting him off from continuing his sentence. He looked at Rune who was growling the loudest, slowly taking his hands off of me.

"What's wrong George?" I raise a brow. He doesn't move his eyes off of Rune. They stay glaring at the wolf as if it would launch any second. I smile. "Where's my stuff" George turns his eyes to me and without a word being said walks out of the door frame and down the hall. I follow after him, the wolf trio being close behind me.

George stops at a door and motions his head at it. "Is this it?" He nods. I shrug my shoulders and walk in, Rune, Leo and Flint following me in.

The lights turn on and I quickly notice the room is empty. "Wait..." I turn to the door. "GEORGE!" I scream as the door slams shut and locks into place. "Let me out!" I shout at the top of my lungs. "For someone who beat Technoblade AND Dream, you're rather stupid" George smirks from behind the door. "Die." I say and slide down the door, crossing my arms annoyed. George laughs and I listen to his footsteps fade away.