Waking up - Chapter 14

Slowly but surely my eyes began to open. I wasn't sure where I was, actually no scratch that. I knew EXACTLY where I was. I recognised this bed room from anywhere. It was stupid, messy and always smelt like absolute waste. I was in Sapnap's room.

I slammed my eyes shut again, not wanting to deal with whatever crap would come with once they knew I was awake.

A rush of chills ran up my back making me curl up in on myself and shiver. A hand wrapped around my waist as it did so, said. "It's ok... they won't hurt you" his sleepy voice rang out. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled jumping out of his grip and standing up. My legs disagreed and I fell to the floor shaking from how cold it was.

"Oh thank FUCK you're awake" Sapnap groans. "Did you know you scream in your sleep?" He asked laying calmly back down in his bed. Like nothing mattered.

"Uh yeah I was, now why the fuck were you wrapping your arms around me!?" Sapnap sat up straight and glared at me as if I was some sort of nimrod who didn't know the difference between green and yellow.

Oh wait...

"Like I said you scream in your sleep" he said and rubbed his face, trying to get rid of the fat bags under his eyes.

"That doesn't explain anything!" I shout, pissed off and cold.

"Maybe it was the only way to get you to shut up!" He yelled. "You're so fucking annoying" he sighed.

"You're not much better asshole"

"At least I don't snore" he shot back cocky

"At least I don't go around kissing people like a man whore" I said, but before he could speak I began again. "At least I didn't torture people when I was a kid, At least I'm not forgotten by my friends-" I stop myself knowing I went too far.

"At least I have a family" he said coldly and stood up. He threw the blanket on me while I was still on the floor, before walking right out his bedroom door.

I knew I should've yelled out I was sorry but personally I just didn't want to.

My teeth chattered as I only know brought attention to how cold his floors were. Jumping off of the floor and onto his bed was a struggle since my legs didn't want to communicate but it eventually worked. I made it back onto his warm bed, under the blanket, safe and sound.

My teeth didn't stop chattering even after my whole body warmed up. It only stopped when I bit the collar of my shirt and made sure it was between my teeth.

Slowly I felt the physical coldness leave my body, that mental shit ain't going anywhere, don't worry.

As it did, I lost grasp on my consciousness and felt my mind take me away.

———

The sheep's neck snapped as the dogs jaw bit down hard. A few drops of blood squirted out of the now dead sheep and onto the ground. The crowd cheered at the dog and a few people even gave the owner a few tips and any loose change they had.

I however passed on by the show and to another part of the festival. This one there were too dogs fighting. A big white one, where the blood on it's coat was obvious and a smaller black and white one. Both clawing, growling and biting at each other.

The whole thing was wrong and upsetting.

The white dog finished the fight after managing to get on the other dogs back and having many clear shots to it's neck and back. Eventually only one dog left that fight... alive anyway.

Further down the path, there was something gaining a lot of attention. A big crowd formed around a wooden stage with 2 big white sheets placed over something tall. The man had a hood on, hiding his features and his voice seemed familiar. The man on the stage began to speak. He spoke about two peoples crimes but didn't once speak of their names.

When he revealed the two people I didn't even recognise them at first. But there as clear as day was Tommy and Sapnap. Both on their knees, hands tied behind their back and their heads poking through the wooden hole. Their faces were bruised and cut up, making it hard to recognise. Higher above their heads were big heavy blades that would fall down on them.

The man hyped up the crowd and soon everyone was chanting on for their death. The man approached Tommy's leaver, first and ruffled up his hair like they were brothers. Then without a second thought he pulled the leaver. The blade rushed down and tommy's head fell into the basket with a thud. The crowd cheered as the man fished out his head and held it up for display. His blood dripping onto the stage.

The man dropped his head back into the basket and moved over to Sapnap. His hand stroked the lever, almost playing with Sapnap's life. But nevertheless he met the same fate. The blade rushed down and left his head to fall to the basket. Again the man held it up for display. Laughing at his accomplishments.

When he dropped Sapnap's head he took off his hood and mask revealing a face I didn't expect to do this. Stood oh so confidently on the stage was Dream. He was chuckling while he looked around at the mess he made. At his fallen friends who died to his hands.

"I needed to get rid of my connections" he smiled right at me. The crowd turned to me synced and smiled the same way Dream was on stage. "You're turn" they all said at the same time.

—-

Hey guys!

So I'm rewriting this story, making it better in my opinion and all that jazz. (The first chapter is out now(link below))

https://www.wattpad.com/1074084750?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create_on_publish&wp_uname=KU95240&wp_originator=prektapJoBuV0cG%2FziKXiUJu3%2BBJTgf%2B9a1MHmKYHXKfNJOfr2EsgBpM3Xs4yhFCj8oFA5fo%2FdOzH%2FRTIKrwKdW3VlcNCqiAETEJv3XUUQjNNq9DM6VJRSdIBJIsYZGh

But I also don't want to use y/n, so name ideas would be helpful

Anyway until next time!

Word count: 1013