Chapter.1. Begin

Mono:

I woke up from a nightmare, just to realise that I was in a unknown forest. I didn't know where I was...all I could see was trees and one pathway. I followed it, trying to figure out if I knew this place...Realizing I didn't knew anything! I had to overcome traps & bear traps. I soon saw a wooden cabin in this forest. I was hesitant at first but then entered the cabin. When I went further inside I could hear a faint sniff behind a door. I entered the room and went down the stairs, hearing as the sniffles became louder. I looked around for anything to breake the door..I saw a axe hanging from the wall. I jumped up and put all my weight on it so it would slip out. To my luck, it did! And I was able to take the axe in my hands. I went back to where the sniffles came from and started chopping at the door. I heard a muffled scream coming from the room...I now entered throut the hole I made and saw a boy, looking at me with his dull grey eyes. He looked scared...I got down on my knees and hold out my hand to assure him that i was not trying to harm him. He slowly walked towards me, making me see his full face. It was kind of stunning looking...I shouldn't be thinking about this... I Helped him up and then realized that he was taller than me.. I hold out my hand for him to grab  which he at first hesitated but then grabbed it with a gentle touch. His hands are soft...We made our way up again, climbing up the attic and getting the Key for the door. I opened the door and went outside to see another, smaller cabin. I showed the boy the cabin, he just nodded and grabbed my hand again, an action I was okay with. We went inside and the strong smell of dead animals rotting hit my nostrils. I saw an opening in the wall, but we were to small to really jump up there. But I saw a box that could help us. I pointed at the box to which the boy nodded and then helped me pushing it towards the entrance in the wall. We jumped out of it and landed on Animal body's...Something I never wanted to do. I saw a big monster standing there,.skinning hopefully not alive animals. I took the boy's hand and sneaked behind the "Hunters" back. We had to open a door to get us out of here, so we did...but the Hunter heard it..and was now probably behind us. We were now running for our lives, while behind us was the Hunter with a shotgun. We managed to escape for a bid..but then he saw my paper bag and was at us again. We were now in a house, the boy locked the door and I was grabbing a shotgun. It was so big, me and the boy had to hold it together so we could aim and shoot. We managed to kill the  Hunter..giving us peace for the moment. ,,My...my name is M/N...thanks for...for helping me.." the boy said with a shy and gentle voice...It was calming to listen to.. ,,Yeah..My name..is Mono." I said looking into his face.. We made our way outside and stopped at the sight of the ocean. I pointed at a door and said that we could use it as a raft. We pushed the door on the water and quickly climbed on top of it. I couldn't keep my eyes of him..what is wrong with me? I felt my face heat up when M/N also looked at me, his dull grey eyes, his slightly longer H/C hair...why is he so..perfect in my eyes? What is this...I feel like I have butterflies in my stomach! He stared at me for a while before he decided to sit closer to my side. ,,M..Mono..why do you wear this...this paper bag on your head?" I looked at him and then realized how close he was to me. ,,Well...I just like not showing my face." He then looked at me and nodded, staring of into the distance..We then saw a Island full of buildings...It looked beautiful but also scary...When we hit the land, M/N grabbed my Hand softly and pointed to an entrance.

To be Continued~