OS: SleepOver~

Summary: Mono and M/N are finally allowed to have a sleepover at M/N's house. Ofcourse, his parents aren't home... And Mono forgot his.. Mattress... What now? Modern AU

Warning: Soft smut.. Swearing
Requested: Kinda.. U guys wanted it!

Mono:

,,W-Where did I put it... Did I forgot my Mattress?" I looked at my bag and I was embarrassed.. Today well... Tonight I was sleeping at my Boyfriend's house while his parents are at a meeting... The whole time he just had this grin on his face.. His third eye was a pinkish color and he seemed to not look away from me... ,,Well.. Even if you did.. Why not sleep with me in the bed?" I looked at him and I blushed heavily! I saw him chuckle at my behavior.. I turned away from him, not wanting him to laugh at me... I then felt his arms around me, making me melt right into the touch... ,,Don't turn away from me Love... I want to see your beauty..." He whispered into my.. I blushed.. He turned around to face him.. He pressed his lips on mine, I immediately kissed back.. His arms started roaming my body making me moan into the kiss.. I felt his hands started to lower themselves to my d###... I huffed a little, looking him directly into his eyes... ,,Awww... Your so pretty..~" M/N whispered... I felt his hand wrap around my d###, making me gasp a little..  ,,M-M/N~" I moaned out... ,,Your so good ~" I sometimes regret telling him i have a praising kink...

*a little timeskip!*

,,M-M/N!" I could feel his warm hands on my body... His lips leaving marks on my Torso.. ,,Yes my Dear~" His voice deep... ,,P-Please.. Be gentle~" and with that... I felt his hand at my d### again... He started stroking it softly... He is very careful... His third eye, staring at me.. It had a pinkish shade... ,,Your moans... Your sweet sounds Love.. They are just amazing.."  His voice broke through my moans...  It felt good... It was a good sleepover...

Hewwo my beautiful reader's! UwU.. I know this one's short.. BUT it has like... Smut in it.. But they didn't do the anal.. No.. And that's because M/N thinks that he's gonna hurt Mono.. which is why he just jerks him off.. But do not think that they will never have.. ADVANCED SEX! ... Wow that sounds so cringe... But.. Yeah I'm back from le Pause and I will do another one shot after this.. Not smut... Oh and also excuse my Censorship here 'nd there... Its just something I do... Hope you enjoyed... And hope you stay healthy~
Bye!