Chapter.4. TV

M/N:

Mono...He..he made me starting to feel things...Love...We were looking at a person...A person who has been hypnotized by a TV...We walked past this person...Trying bot to look back. Then we saw people fall from buildings...It looked so horrible..We stepped inside a building that looked like a hotel. We ran up the stairs and stopped at an open door...I was about to step inside when suddenly a mutilated man like creature fell out the ceiling...Running into the next room. I quickly took Mono's hand and he locked our fingers together. We then walked into the next room, seeing that this creature was electrocuted by a TV... It was sad and disgusting to look at.. I pointed at the open window...we started climbing on the house roofs....It was a beautiful but horrifying sight at the same time... We stopped at a sight of this "Tower" in the central... I felt Mono's grip tightening in my hand...I looked at him and saw that he was staring at me with his wonderful...deep eyes...I couldn't control my body for a split second...My hands found themselves on his waist...My eyes stared at his lips....He's just so..beautiful...Before I could take it any further He looked ti the Tower again... ,,This Tower...its like...talking to me..." he said in his silent voice... I looked to the Tower...and my vision started looking like a blurred TV... ,,Wha...what?" I let go of him...and stepped a little closer to the edge...My head hurts...I stretched my arm out...But before I could do anything, Mono grabbed me by the waist and pulled me back... ,,What were you doing M/N?" He asked me quietly... I wanted to tell him...but there was nothing coming out! My head hurts...My body feels so weak...I fell to my knees and saw my Body..glitching? Mono's mouth was moving..but I couldn't hear him... ,,M-ono....H-help..." everything turned black....

,,Help me! You can't just leave me here!" I screamed... ,,Come back! I need you! You are my only family..!" My heart...It hurts...My eyes were white...I had a third eye on my forehead... ,,SIX!!" I screamed on the top of my lungs... ,,Come back! Please!"  ,,I ..need you.."  My vision went black...

M/N:

I woke up in someone's arms...My head hurts.... I felt the arms tightening around me...I looked up, just to see Mono's face... ,,M/N! What happened...You passed out.." I saw how worried he looked...The sadness in his deep black eyes...I felt so bad... ,,Mono..I'm so sorry.." He looked surprised at my words.. ,,You don't have to be sorry!" I saw a pink shimmer on his face...I slowly sat up...and placed myself in front of him... I put my hand on his cheek, and he relaxed into my touch. I felt the heat of his face in my hand...He felt magical. That's when I realized we were sitting on an old couch thing... A TV behind us... Mono crawled a little closer to me..Holding my hand against his cheek... His skin was so soft.. ,,Did you dream of anything?" He asked me... I looked at him and slowly nodded my head. ,,Can you tell me?"
I slowly smiled at him and started talking about my...my dream.. I love how he listens to me... I love how he is caring about me... I..I love him... But how do I show him more... How can I tell him...He will listen...but does he love me too? I didn't realize how close he got to me...I felt his head on my shoulder and when I looked at him he showed me a smile...His smile...Its so pretty...How long do I have to wait...And what did this dream mean? What will happen next?

To be Continued~