Chapter.4 Part:6

Mono:

We've been sitting here now for a little while... But I didn't complain... neither did he. It was quite and peaceful..... I felt him shifting more to my side... giving me sort of an idea.. I placed my hand on his Thigh...rubbing and massaging it. In the corner of my eyes I saw how M/N faced has reddened if this sudden act of mine. I sat myself down between his legs, looking him directly into the eyes.... I didn't know what I was doing... he probably didn't either... I just let my body work on it's own... I came a little closer to his ear... ,,We will continue this... when we are in a in a safer situation..." I whispered into his ear... I then felt his lips on my neck... making me squeal a little.. His hands found themselves on my waist... gliding around my body.. ,,I...I said when we are in a safer situation... W-what are you d-doing...?" I felt his hand gliding in my "Privat" region... The heat in my face was pretty noticeable... I grabbed his hand and put it on my waist. ,,L..Let's go... what if this Monster finds us?" I said... looking him in the eyes... They're beautiful... I again picked me up and he started looking for something...  After a minute or so he let me walk by myself... I still grabbed his hand... We saw a ladder and started climbing it up... We were now standing in the middle of street...... I saw how this man emerged from the ground... I felt my hands burning.. A faintly blue light around me and M/N. I saw the man in front of us... I grabbed M/N's hand and we both put our hands up... The light emerging from our hands.... We saw how this man was crumbling to the ground in pain... His body glitching in all directions. We did this again...and again.... and then his body fainted away....  I looked at M/N... and he looked at me... ,,Well...this is a calmer.... and safer situation. Don't you think?" I saw a smirk on his face after saying that.... I felt the heat in my face.... I wanted to say something but there were just some stuttering... M/N grabbed my hand and in seconds we were standing in front of this tower.... ,,So... do you....do you wanna continue... or go inside first?" M/N's words were soft and gentle.... It made my face feel hot again... And just thinking of his touch earlier... ,, I...I... C-Can we go  in..inside first..?" I asked him very embarrassed... He giggled at my words... ,,Stop laughing at me..!" I told him! But before I could say more, he placed his lips on mine... I don't know what he's doing with me.... but I really like it. We parted and smiled at each other. We then stepped inside this tower.... A purple light engulfed us... When we were inside... So many doors were open... Toys and other things were flying around. It seems like the gravity isn't that strong in here.... There was this one door in the middle that was open... Again purple light coming from it... I pointed at this door... And M/N nodded.. So we quickly stepped forward, but the door closed itself in front of us! I placed a hand on this door.... I heard music coming from it. But then a different door opened and the music started coming from this direction. I looked at M/N and saw his third eye glowing a little purple... He looked at me with some sort of... fear in his face... I stepped anlittle closer to him...and hugged him tight. He immediately returned the hug... I felt him relax into my touch... His breath hitting my neck... I placed my lips softly on the crook of his neck... The music got louder... It was.... weird... We stepped inside the door...And for a second my body felt like it was being sucked into the void... We were in a room...with four of those doors.... They all looked the same. I put my hand into the one we came from, and it came out of a different door... I quickly pulled my hand back to me... And them M/N stepped back into this door... I was scared for a moment..But then I heard him from the corner left door.... What is this place... Why is it so... Magical.... And the moment me and M/N had... will we continue it? What will happen next...~

To be Continued~

OH MA GOD!! Hello reader's... I hope u enjoyed this Chapter...its...well... Interesting.... And here a lil spoiler... Six will visit us next chapter...And oh boi! No one is gonna be happy... But I hope u guys are at least happy with this chapter~
I wrote it during 6h of online school...Geez...
Anyways.. Stay healthy!
Bye~