Chapter.3. Final Part

Mono:

Me and M/N were.sitting under one of the beds, waiting patiently for our chance to get away. M/N pointed at a few toys that were laying on the ground. He grabbed My hand and we started walking under the beds, making sure this "Doctor" doesn't see us. We made it to the toys...And M/N grabs this one monkey. We were on our way to the door, and all I had in my mind was this moment with M/N...why is this happening? Will he do it again? Will I do it again? I didn't realize that we made it to the door when suddenly a loud door opening sound played. M/N grabbed my hand tightly and we started running from this doctor. He made disgusting sounds..His breathing also sounded so heavy. I don't know where M/N is running but I will gladly follow him

*Timeskip to the running scene*

Mono:

This was terrible! M/N was running with my Hand in his. We were running away from this Monster of a doctor! He was destroying everything that came into his way, making it hard to really concentrate for me. I saw a big oven thing..And then I had a idea. I let go of M/N's hand and ran to this oven. I saw a little hole in the way and jumped down. I heard the doctor entering the oven and I ran out again. I saw M/N closing the huge door and I turned the oven on. We saw the oven starting to burn, listening to the screams of this doctor. M/N looked a little terrified of it and just stood there. The screams started fading away, until they were all gone. I took his hand and I felt him relax into it.  He then let go of my hand and quickly hugged me. It took me a few seconds to hug back, but when I did he lowered his hands onto my waist. I felt my body temperature rise again. I don't know what he's doing to me...But I really like it! He again looked me deep into the eyes. ,,Why...why are you so beautiful?" This question...how do I answer it? Does he mean it? ,,And your...your hands..They are...so soft." I just felt the heat in my face...The way he smiles after these words makes me feel so happy! ,,What do you mean with those words M/N? Why do your words make me feel so warm?" His smile grew wider with my words. ,,Have you ever heard of...of the Noun Love?" I looked into his face and nodded...Love...I know...That if you have strong feelings for someone..That you are in love with them. But what do i do with this knowledge? How do I show love..? I felt his forehead against mine...I started leaning into his touch. He then pointed to the empty elevator..I again nodded and we walked in there still hand in hand. The elevator brought us down and stopped at some kind of hallway. I took out my flashlight and saw an halfway opened door. We stepped into that door and saw a huge room filled with seats, tables and those mannequins. At the end of this room was also a half way opened door. As we stepped ot we saw a window that we could use to escape this hospital. I was struggling with opening it but M/N helped me opening it quickly. We stepped outside for the first time again. I felt the rain hit my hair, it felt weird but also very calm. M/N on the other hand looked like he enjoyed the company of the rain. The wind blowing through his h/c hair, and his eyes shining in the moonlight. Love...is that how love feels? Is that what he means with love? He looked so peaceful with the rain hitting his face...Maybe...I am in Love with him...I wonder if this knowledge will bring me any further....

To be Continued~