Chapter.3. Hospital

M/N:

It became darker and darker the further we made it through...We entered this one completely dark room, seeing a shinig Flashlight laying on the floor. Mono grabbed it, and shined through the room. They were two..hospital beds and a drawing of an eye on the wall. I looked at the eye and it reminded me of something...But before I could really investigate it, Mono grabbed my hand and pointed with his light to an open door. As we made our way through the dark corridors, we found a TV. Gathered around the TV were puppets that looked like they were made out of different parts. The TV was screeching and Mono walked to it, placing his Hand on the TV. It looked like he was about to be swallowed up by the TV! I ran to him and grabbed him by the waist, pulling him out of there. We both were now laying on the floor...How is he doing that? I was about to poke him, but he stood up in a sort of panic. He looked at me and then helped me up again. We then saw that we needed two of these batterie things. We also saw a room with an X-Ray and tried it out. It's fun to see his skeleton dancing! I looked up from the machine and saw an X-Ray of a teddy bear with a key inside. I showed Mono the picture and he quickly searched for the ear and then placing it in the X-Ray. Now all we had to do next was just try to destroy it..But how? I followed Mono into a room with a furnace inside the wall. He put the teddy inside and burned it, leaving just the Key behind.  He took the key and we both ran up to the closed door. As we entered the room, I just stared at the different body part's that were hanging from the ceiling...Mono took my hand again, grabbing it tightly. I felt heat rising up to my face, which he noticed. ,,M/N..Why are you so red? Are you sick!" He asked me with a worried voice. I quickly shook my head and looked to the ground. What...is happening to me? Mono came a little closer...I moved my Head up so i could look into the holes of his paper bag. I slowly let go of his hand and moved my Hands up to his Paper bag, gently removing it. His face was just magical...I just stared into his deep black eyes...They were mesmerizing...He showed a weak but gentle smile. I also started smiling. I wish that this could last forever, just me and him smiling at each other. ,,You should keep this...this paper bag off your head." I said in a gentle voice. But before he could say anything we heard some noises from a different room. He grabbed his Paper bag and puts it in one of his pockets. He then grabbed my Hand again and we both started walking to find what made the noise...This hospital is scary...But I feel a little safer with Mono at my side...

To be Continued~