Chapter.4. Part:5

Third Person:

Mono and M/N were sitting in a peaceful room.... full of nothing but a broken TV. M/N was napping in Mono's lap, while Mono was roaming the slightly taller ones body with his hands. Ofcourse just the upper half, he wasn't sure if M/N would be comfortable with him touching his thighs, gliding his hands around his inner thighs..... pressing his lips on
M/N's waist... He felt the heat rise to his cheeks while thinking of that. Obviously not knowing why this made him feel happy. He felt M/N shifting in his lap, suprising him for brief moment. They both just sat there.... Calming down from everything that happened to them in the past week. They were both very exhausted.... Mono looked down onto the taller boy, looking at his face. Since they both met each other, Mono just simply adored the boy. His smile was enough for Mono to be completely flustered. Suddenly a noise came from a slightly opened door on his left. Mono was little scared of what would come next. So he woke M/N up... in the most softest way he could ever do. He placed his lips softly on M/N's jawline, repeating this several times until the boy in his lap woke up and I'm looked to the door. They both stood up and went through the slightly opened door. A TV again... screeching on high levels. Mono knew what he had to do... After he was done with this control thing, M/N quickly pulled Mono away from this TV. The eye on M/N's forehead started to glow a little. But they didn't notice it until the tall man was standing in front of them. M/N felt his forehead heat up but ignored it. He grabbed Mono's hand and just rammed through the brittle door. It surprised Mono how strong M/N was... They were both hiding under the broken floor. They were both scared of this tall man like creature.... even if M/N  almost destroyed this Man.... They saw how the "Thinman" was looking for them under the floor. Mono could feel how M/N's body temperature started to rise with every step they took.... It made him think about something. M/N always seemed to calm down in his arms... so why not do that! Mono swung his arms around the taller ones body, making them both fall to the ground. M/N was surprised at the sudden act of Mono.. but he didn't hate it. Mono was now lying ot top of M/N.... His body temperature was sinking a little... Making Mono smile into M/N's chest.
,,We are trying to escape from a tall and creepy creature... and you want to cuddle?" M/N's words were soft and gentle. He felt the smaller one nod into his chest, making him giggle a little. M/N placed his arms around Mono's waist...  M/N sat up and picked Mono up in a bridal style. He started running again... running for something. He knew a little about his past, he knew that this "eye" thing on his forehead could create portals! He knew that he could try to fight against this man. He knew it! But what about Mono..? He only knows a portion of those dreams from M/N... he doesn't really know that M/N could create such thing as a portal. With every bit of knowledge M/N gets...The more he "dreams" about his past...

Mono:

He picked me up! He was running now... with me in his arms... He's really strong.... I wonder where his strength could be also useful other than this... I felt the heat rush to my face when his grip tightened around me... He let me down again... I was hit with wave of coldness on my whole body.. I grabbed his hand and he locked our fingers together... We were in a train... I heard a door open behind us and we started running away! I saw the tall man behind us... He looked terrifying... His hat and his with dirt covered smoking were just...Bot pleasing to look at. But nothing in this world was... except M/N.... in still don't know how such a amazing person would find his way into my heart. I saw a lever in front of us and ran to pull it. Mono quickly jumped over to me... Leaving this twisted man on the other train behind him... The train moved fast.. and we would probably have to hit something to come to an end for its speed... But before I could think any further I felt M/N's arms secure around me. I saw a sort of...Shield around us..? It was in a white color.... When he let go of me I noticed that the train hat come to an stop! We jumped down of the train... I grabbed for the TV remote in my pocket. ,,I guess we don't need this anymore." I said and than broke the remote by hitting it on the ground. I looked down to the broken pieces and saw how smoke came from them. I felt M/N grab my hand and he smiled at me. His warm, gentle smile. It always seems to make me happy. I...I really Love.. him.......~

To be Continued~

Hey! I hope u enjoyed reading this...I enjoyed writing this! And u can see that Mono has sum...."Weird" thoughts about... Roaming his hands on M/N's...or UR body! Anyways..Hooe u stay healthy~
Bye!~