Chapter 4. Part:2

Mono:

We stayed in silence for a good amount of time... Until his words echoed in my head... Love .... Could it be? Is it really possible to love someone in this world? I... should give it a try at least.. I looked to my left just to see M/N staring at me with his dull grey eyes .... ,,Is there something bothering you about me ?" I asked him .... He shook his head and I smiled at him .... Before i could say anything about this "Love" thing .... I felt his breath against my lips. ,,Wha..-"
This was the last thing I could say before I felt his lips on mine .....
I was so confused but I followed his actions. It felt weird .... but magical! I felt his arms hugging me and I did the same thing. We parted our lips and looked at each other .... ,,That's what I meant with the Noun Love ..."
I smiled at him ... and so did he. His lips are soft and his smile afterwards was just perfect! I didn't know such a feeling would affect me ..... but it did .... and I don't regret it. M/N was about to say something but he broke to his knees and started screaming. ,,M/N! Are you okay?!" His gray in his eyes started fading away ..... A slit on his forehead appeared .... What is happening to him?! He fell to the ground ..... he blacked out .....

M/N's "dream":

,,You don't deserve to be alive! You are a monster!" My head hurts .... Her voice filled with hate .... my sister .... Six .... ,,You are the reason why mom and dad are dead! You opened the Portal's!"  It just hurts ....
,,S-six .... help ..... help me!" I felt a hate filled eyes staring at me .... ,,I'd rather step into this portal then help a monster! " and so she did ...

M/N:

I woke up with a headache ... I looked around and looked directly into Mono's deep black eyes and then I remembered ..... His lips ..... I stood up and almost fell to the side. But Mono stabilized me by holding onto my waist ..... I grabbed his hand tightly and we made our way to a door in front of us. It was a little open, so we slipped in. There was a room that looked like it belonged to a kid. The wall was filled with drawings .... but this one drawing catched my eye. It was a drawing of a seemingly tall man. He wore a hat and he was very thin. I tried to ignore it at first and pointed at the second room. A TV was standing there .... It was screeching.... Words filled my head : " Help him .... he needs you! Do not betray him! It will create an endless loop!" 
My head .... I saw Mono laying there on the floor, two hands on the other side of the TV. I grabbed Mono as fast as could and was about to run. The time felt like it was slowing down ..... I looked behind me and saw the man of this drawing ...... Tall and thin. I ran. I saw to the Kids room and I laid More under the bed, looking for a place for me to hide. I saw the man standing in front of me. How did he managed to get here so fast?! I felt my body starting to cramp. The man tried to take me or something ..... I saw my arms looking like they were glitching away. Tears were running down my face. My forehead burned .... I didn't know what I was doing .... but I knew I had to do it! I started walking slowly to this man, feeling my forehead heating up more and more. When I was close enough I started levitating to the height of his face. I placed my hands on his face and all I could see was my hands glowing and then I blacked out.

,,Monster! All you will ever be is a monster!"  No .... no ..... That's not true! Why can't I speak .... Six! You are wrong! I don't know what I'm doing .... Let me speak! Let me out! .... Help ....

To be Continued~

Hey! It's me again! Sorry if this is all weird and stuff... But are you okay with having those kind of powers? If not I could rewrite this chapter and make something knew out of it! Anyways...Stay healthy!
Bye~