OS: Gaming

Summary: This is modern AU... So u and Mono are just havin a good time gaming..  Playin Minecraft...

Warnings: Sum cursing
Requested: Nah

Mono:

Me and my Lover M/N were sitting in my room playing Minecraft.. When suddenly a creeper explodes right next to him, killing him.. ,,Oh Wtf?! I just found 6 damn Diamonds!" I was laughing at his behavior... ,,Wait.. 6 diamonds? That was enough to get us the pickaxes! Now we have to wait again...!" I said... earning a groan from his throat. We wanted to finally go into the nether... But we needed 4 more obsidian.. And we didn't have a diamond pickaxe... ,,Ugh... I forgot the coordinates! Why.. did you have to explode right next to me you arse..." I slightly slapped his leg for the cursing... He looked my way and took my hand, giving it a soft kiss... I was blushing at this act.. But he was smiling ofcourse! ,,Come on... We have to find your stuff Love!" I said to him.. He nodded and his Avatar started running my way.. ,,Do you have any food with you Moon?" I looked at his screen and saw that he was about to die from hunger.. ,,Well.. I got some cooked beef.... Like 23!" I then said... His Avatar was punching the air.. ,,Gimme! I need food!" He then said... I smiled and I gave him 10 ... ,,Your stuff probably despawned now! And we should go to bed.. Dont wanna fight any monsters!" I saw him grinning at my words... It was confusing me... He was smiling whenever I said something... I liked it! And the nickname he gave me... Moon.. I don't know why... But he started calling me that a year ago.. when started dating.. I heard a loud Sss next me.. ,,Jesus- Why?!" I shouted... Now the room was filled with M/N having trouble to contain his laughter.... I was laughing with him... We are not that good friends with creepers....

End of this OS

Okay! Sorry if the uploads on my second book take longer... But I dont really remember anything of the first game... I feel like Ranboo... I need a memory book.. Anyways! I hoped u like this OS... Stay healthy
Bye~