Chapter.2. Part: 2/2

Mono:

I was in a bad situation...Hiding from the Woman behind one of her bottles...She was writing something on the Blackboard...i couldn't see what she was writing..but it had to do something with the Human heart and stabbing it would kill someone immediately. I made it through this room and ran away from it. Ending up in a bathroom. I looked up and saw M/N hanging from the ceiling. I was shocked at the sight of him wiggling around to get himself free. I took a hammer with me and smashed the two Dolls heads, making my way to a wooden plank that had the rope tied to it. I quickly broke the board and saw that M/N was about to fall. I let go of the hammer and ran to him, catching him in the last second. He looked around and then into my face, starting to smile again. I felt heat rush to my face when I felt him hugging me tightly. I let him stand by himself again, hugging back. ,,Thank you for...for saving me!" He whispered to me...I nodded and let go of the hug. He was still looking into my hidden face, smiling...My heart was beating faster than ever...He took my hand into his own again and we started walking...Hand in Hand...Heat was rushing into my face again...Am I sick? Why is this only happening when he is around...What is this weird feeling...?

Third Person:

They both made their way through the school, entering hopefully the last room. M/N was standing on top of a bookshelf, listening to the womans piano art...Mono on the other hand was trying to get up again without being noticed by the woman. After he made it, M/N and he opened a vent for their escape..Which didn't end up being unnoticed. The womans elongated neck was now chasing behind them in a vent, breaking the vent in every corner in went through. M/N was waiting for Mono on the other side, already with his hand out. Mono jumped to him and grabbed his Hand, M/N pulling him up to the other side. They managed to escape the school, hoping that it was the last time they have to see the woman..They found themselves in the city again...But they had to walk across a wooden plank that was very brittle. It was raining and M/N was really cold. Mono had noticed that so he took out the Rain hat he had found on the island...and gave it M/N..being thanked with a warm smile.

M/N:

After Mono saved me..I never wanted to leave him..I grabbed his hand again, feeling how his grip tightened. I smiled to myself, wondering what he looks like under this Paper bag. We entered a hospital like building...It smells awful! I saw how Mono was trying to push a heavy door open.
I ran to him and helped him, successfully opening the door. I saw how Mono slipped and was about to fall down the abyss. I quickly grabbed his hands and pulled him back on the ground. He looked at me and thanked me with a tight grip around my hands. Now we were just sitting here,  calming down from the shock we had. And then I had to ask him something. ,,Mono.."  I started..He looked at me and responded with a slight humm. ,,Can..can you show me your...your face?" I finished. He looked at me again...and then into the abyss under us. He slowly took of his Paper bag and looked me in the eyes. His eyes were a deep black...His facial features were soft...And his brown Hair...He looked...Amazing to me! ,,Wow...you look amazing.." I said without stuttering. Now his face flushed a deep red and he put his Paper bag on again. ,,Thank you..." he whispered a little. I smiled at him and then looked at the hanging beds we had to climb...what will happen next..?

To be Continued~