OS: True Colors

Summary: Mono is colorblind and you, the wonderful M/N, bought him some colorblind glasses!

Warnings: FLUFF
Requested: No..

Mono POV:

The soft whistling of the air surrounds me as I was just laying in the fields. The grass tickling my face. I was holding a rose! It was a grayish one to be exact! My boyfriend always tells me that the most common color of Rose's is red. I wish I knew what they looked like. I wish I knew what the grass really looked like. I softly stroked the Rose's petals, still thinking about the color red. I sat up, looking down at the rose. "I wish my eyes could embrace these colors around me." I said to myself. I looked around and saw a figure in the distance! It came closer. It was him, M/N. My boyfriend. "Hello Love! Hope I didn't disturbed anything." He said. His voice was filled with happiness, and his eyes had this spark in them. "No! You didn't really. I was just thinking!" I quickly said. He smiled at me, my heart immediately warmed at that sight. I patted the ground next to me and he immediately sait himself down, kissing my cheek quickly. "Good! I actually have a present for you my Love!" I looked at him and smiled. He gave me a small box. It had a dark gray ribbon on it and the design was a striped one. "Thanks, but you didn't have to!" I said, but he just smiled at me and told me that I should open it. So I did! In the box was a pair of glasses. They looked a little like sunglasses! "Wow! Are those sunglasses?" I asked him, but he shook his head in denial. "Put them on! But you have to close your eyes first Darling!" He then said. Now I was genuinely confused. I closed my eyes and put them on. "You can open them now." M/N said softly. As I slowly opened my eyes, I was shocked! The world was just so, so beautiful! "Oh.. Oh my.." was all I could say at the moment. I looked to my right and saw M/N's face. His face was amazing! "You look lovely Moon!" He said. I felt myself tear up a little. "Your so beautiful!" I said and immediately hugged him. He giggled and hugged me back. "Thank you! Thank you so much!" I cried into his shoulder. We let go of each other again. "You were looking at this earlier." M/N said. He gave me the now, colored rose. "Its just as beautiful as you Love~" M/N said. I can finally see them...

True Colors!

Hello! How are u guys? I just hit my head on the attic ceiling and then this OS idea popped up in my head! TwT
Also, yes I am indeed 6'6" tall! Many people thought it was fake and messaged me that I was telling lies! But, I am just in fact, a Tree! I hope u guys liked this OS, again this was a random idea and I actually had no plan or what so ever... Hope u stay healthy~

Bye~