Chapter 19

{Elsa's P.O.V.}

Jack leaned his head on mine, "I'd date Draco. He's hot."

I scoffed, "Wait till you see the actor who played Neville. I'd Neville wanna be without him."

"You'll Neville be without me."

I rolled my eyes, "Sadly."

He leaned in and we kissed. First it was nothing then we started making out, "You sure Mrs. Layton won't mind."

He placed his hands on my cheeks, "I'm positive. Loosen up, babe."

He started reaching for my waist so I raised my arms.

{Hiccup's P.O.V.}

Merida was completely in love with my dad, "Wait so yer Scottish too?"

He laughed, "Yes! Merida, I've told you this three thousand times! Do you want more steak?"

She nodded and held out her plate, "Sorry it's just that I can't get over that there's another Scott out here."

He smiled, "Maybe one time our families can get together one time."

Merida smiled as she chewed her steak, "Yeah! My dad'll love you. What's your mom like, Hic?"

My dad and I looked down, "Who knows. She died when Hiccup was a wee lad."

Her eyes widened then immediately hit the floor, "S-sorry. I didn't, I didn't know."

I placed my arm on her shoulder, "It's okay. It's my fault I never told you."

My dad laughed, "Some boyfriend you are Hiccup."

Merida giggled and I rolled my eyes.

{Rapunzel's P.O.V.}

I nervously tapped my feet on the ground of the adoption office.

"I TOLD YOU I WON'T LET YOU TAKE CUSTODY OF HER! SHE'S MY CHILD YOU CAN'T TAKE HER!"

I covered my face with my hands at Gothel's screaming. My mom's calm voice cut through, "She came out of my stomach, she's mine. I'm taking her."

Then I heard the adoption officer cut through, "Excuse me, Miss Gothel. But you have no birth certificate and Miss Corona does. She filed a report long ago about a kidnapper who did take her child. We're going to have to arrest you and Miss Corona will take custody of Rapunzel."

I walked as Gothel came out of the office, all the blood drained from her face.

She reached out and grabbed my hair, "I will get you one day, you little whore. I'll be back, don't you fucking worry."

She let go of my hair and was taken away by a police officer. My mom and dad came out and hugged me.

"You're ours now. You will never know how happy I am to find you. My baby."