Chapter 7

{Elsa's P.O.V.}

I don't care about holding Mulan and Merida back. Hans and Snow White deserve all that came at them. I'm pretty sure Hans' science fair project's plants got uprooted. I know for sure that during gym while Snow White was showering Merida stole all her clothes and her towel. But she was kind enough to leave her shoes.

She was running around in Fiona's towel and screaming, "OMG WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES?!" Comedy gold.

But that isn't that important. Here's what's important, I was in science class when the teacher passed out flyers to the fall formal. Something to take my mind off of Hans' crappy apologies. A note landed on my desk. The teacher was writing something on the board so I opened it.

It read, 'What's the formal?' and was signed with a J. Probably from Jack.

I wrote, 'dance. You need date and tux to go.' And threw it at him.

He wrote something and threw it back, 'The tux, I can do. The date....'

"MS. WINTERS AND MR. FROST!", we both sat up at our names being called, "Note passing during class? UNACCEPTABLE! Bring it here. Now."

I slowly walked to the front of the classroom and handed him the note, "Talking about the formal, eh? You two be going together, I presume?"

I shook my head 'no' as I felt heat rushing to my face.

"Next time, do it after class okay? You can return to your seat."

I walked back to my seat and heard giggling. This is my only class were there are no other Royals a AKA people to protect me. When I sat down Jack winked at me.

{Jack's P.O.V.}

A dance, eh? And Elsa doesn't have a date? People seem to think that we're going together. We can't dissapoint the viewers. THE SHOW MUST GO ON! This is also a good idea because dating Elsa would get me in with the Royals, and if I was in the Royals, no one would mess with me. Wanna hear a very sad story? The other day I was walking by a staircase when out of nowhere Shawn Gruff can and PUSHED me down the stairs.

When I landed at the bottom he laughed and said, "THAT'S FOR BREAKIN' UP ELSA AND HANS, YOU JERK!

I had a huge bruise on my back for four days. But the wannabes aren't my only problem. The jocks are also giving me a hard time. Elsa must have told them about what happened at the theater between us. Now hear my plan out, if I was dating Elsa not only would the jocks leave me alone, they would protect me from other people who want to see me stop breathing, if you know what I mean. Because, come on, let's face the facts, if the Royals were really in a royal court, Elsa's queen. Making me king. Crap, now I sound like that Hans guy... But dating Elsa wouldn't be that bad, right?

{Hiccup's P.O.V.}

Astrid and I were at a cafe after school on a date. She had excused herself and went to use the bathroom. I have no I idea what she was doing in there but it's taking her five minutes. She was still in the bathroom when her phone buzzed.

I picked it up and turned on the screen. One unread message. I watched her unlock her phone enough times to know her password is 9153. It was a text from someone labeled '♥Bae♥'. And I'm sure that wasn't me.

The text read, 'I got a new comforter that needs testing out. Will I see you here tonight?'

I dropped the phone in disgust. Almost on cue Astrid walked out of the bathroom and checked her phone.

"Looking for a text from ♥Bae♥?"

She looked alarmed, "Heh heh w-w-why would I be checking for a text from you?"

"Astrid I sadly do not have new sheets. And who is this guy?! Astrid I've liked you for a long time. Breaking up with me would have hurt less than this. Astrid we're over, and tell ♥Bae♥, go test the comforters on himself."

Well now I don't have a date for the dance, and my mom just pre-ordered a tux! Ugh, I've really done myself in....

{Merida's P.O.V.}

I was still dateless. This totally sucks. Well if I don't attend the dance I don't have to wear a dress. So it's a win win right? I god who am I kidding, I WANT A DATE AN' I WANT TO GO TO THE DANCE! Happy now? And there were only three choices left in my class: Dylan Grey, Hiccup Vikling, and Jack Frost. I can't do Dylan that's a NO, an' I think there'll be some Jelsa action (don't tell Elsa I made that word). So that leaves, Hiccup. I don't have his number or any contact info, but Rap probably has sumthin.

I dialed her phone number, "Hello? Rap?"

She squealed, "YOU WANT HICCUP'S NUMBER!"

I growled, "Shut up. But sadly you're right...."

I could hear her smiling over the phone, "Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay it's 203-387-7331!"

I hung up and texted Hiccup.