Chapter 13

{Elsa's P.O.V.}

We were eating dinner. Merida was telling a funny story and the whole table laughed. We went around the table telling funny Christmas story.

"Then I snuck downstairs an' thought me mum wouldn't be there. But she was! She can out from behind the tree an' scared me so bad, I pissed me pants!"

Everyone laughed and Anna opened her mouth, "Why'd you tell us that?!"

Merida stuck out her tongue, "Well, ya said funny stories an' that one's hilarious!"

Anna rolled her eyes and continued eating. I spoke up, "So can I tell one now?"

Anna groaned, "No Elsa! Not that one!"

I continued talking, "Well one Christmas Eve Anna and I got in a fight. Then the next morning Anna came into my room at 5 a.m. and convinced me to help her bring snow into the house. After apologizing, of course. We were in the living room building a snowman when both of my parents walked in. The yelled at us so bad Anna buried herself in the snow and almost got hypothermia!"

Everyone laughed and Anna covered her face with her hands and Kristoff lopped his arms around her shoulders, "No wonder she has such a cold heart!"

Again everyone laughed and Anna punched his arm off her.

Then Jack leaned over, "Hey can you show me to the bathroom? Your house is so big I'll just get lost."

I excused myself from the table and took his hand, "Follow me."

I was giving Jack a tour when we stopped at my room. He stopped for a long time, "Jack, don't you have to use the bathroom?"

He pulled me into the room, "That was an excuse, dearest Elsa."

{Jack's P.O.V.}

I pulled her over to the bed and sat down. She was still standing.

"What's wrong Elsa?"

She looked at me, "Dinner hasn't even ended. We can't just screw off while the parties still going on!"

I smirked, "So you do want to "screw off"."

She blushed and pouted, "Well. No. Yes. But can we at least finish dinner?"

I was still seated on the bed, "You go dismiss dinner. Or something. Then come back."

She started to walk away when we heard Anna call, "Dinners dismissed!"

I stood up and pulled her back to the bed, "Now? Are you good?"

She pulled of her Santa hat and put it on my head, "Can I sit in Santa's lap? I have some wishes I want to tell him."

{Merida's P.O.V.}

Everyone was back in the sitting room talking, and a few people were dancing.

Tiana was softly singing "Merry Christmas to you."

Hiccup walked over, "May I have this dance?"

I curtsied, "You may."

He took my arm and we waltzed around the room. I leaned my head on his shoulder, "Why do we always end up like this?"

He rested his head on mine, "Because you love me."

I punched his stomach gently, "And vice versa."

He twirled me, "Well, I can't lie. Merry Christmas Eve, Merida."

I leaned back, "Merry Christmas Eve, Hiccup."

{Rapunzel's P.O.V.}

Flynn and I found a room upstairs to talk.

"Listen Punzie. I don't know why your mother hates me,"

I growled, "She's not my mom!"

He held my shoulders, "Okay, but listen. Seriously, if we date, your mom has to know I exsist."

I turned away and sat on the bed, "She didn't want me to date. But I love you and we were dating having a great time. I didn't want it to end!"

He sat down on the bed and ran his fingers through his hair, "Rap. Listen, babe, I really wanna help you find you parents and date you."

I started to cry, "No! She can't ruin this! I WON'T LET HER! PLEASE, PLEASE please," slumped forward and covered my face, "I love you and don't want this to end."

He pulled me on his lap and wrapped his arms around me, "I won't leave you Rap. And I think I've found them."

I wiped my eyes, "What?"

He tucked my hair behind me ear, "I found your parents."

{Hiccup's P.O.V.}

We gathered around the fireplace to exchange gifts. Everyone was squealing about what the got. There was lots of hugging involved.

"Here Merida. This is for you." I handed her a wrapped box.

She raised one eyebrow, confused about what I gave her. Then she tore the wrapping paper off. "A BOW! AN' ARROWS!!! HICCUP! THIS IS THE BEST GIFT EVER!" Then she tackled me in a hug.

I pushed her back, "And what'd you get me?"

She pulled out a box, "Well now, my gift sucks."

I opened the box. There was a collar for Toothless, "I made it meself. There's also a bracelet for you. Me dad has a forge. Sorry it sucks compared to yours.."

I hugged her, "I love them. Thanks Merida."

She smiled proudly, "Yer welcome."

A/N:

Jack and Elsa getting freaky!

Is Merida too mushy? Should she not do so much PDA?

Why did Mother Gothel smile so evilly when Rapunzel left? Did Flynn really find her parents?

Will Jack and Elsa "screw off" in Elsa's words?

Your feedback will help me so much!

Thanks a bunch.

Love, purplesweaters